The iPhone XS #ChargeGate issue has finally come to an end as Apple has released a fix with its minor iOS 12.01 software update. How do you like the iPhone XS Max? After digging deeper, users also discovered that the iPhone XS sometimes joined Wi-Fi networks that were available in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands in 2.4GHz even though the phones support 5GHz. Users who were experiencing shoddy Wi-Fi speeds should see that issue addressed as their devices will now opt for the faster 5GHz network.
Another change people might notice is that the update will restore the original position of the "123 key" on the iPad keyboard.
iPhone and iPad owners, the time to update has come again. Stats from Mixpanel suggest that iOS 12 is already running on more devices globally than iOS 11, which just goes to show exactly how popular the platform has proven to be with consumers.
Brett Kavanaugh: Key test vote on Supreme Court nominee passes
She also said that while she believed Christine Blasey Ford was a victim of trauma, she cast doubt on Ford's story. On Saturday, members of Congress were still in session before the final vote which is expected to happen 2 p.m.
The new software also tackles a WiFi annoyance that some users had been reporting.
Other fixes address "issues where subtitles may not appear in some video apps", and "where Bluetooth could become unavailable". Now, with iOS 12.1, Apple is hoping to take the platform to the next level by ironing out issues as well as introducing multiple promised features. Instead, they'd only do so if the screen was active when the charging was initiated. The download is about 100 MB in size and this update is compatible with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch that runs iOS 12.
- North Korea seeks Pope Francis visit
- Barbara Bush Marries Craig Coyne in Secret Weekend Wedding
- What does Hurricane Michael mean for South Florida's weather?
- Unemployment rate falls to 3.7 percent, lowest mark since 1969
- Lewis Hamilton surprised by `dream´ run of races
- Google announces plans to close Google
- Interpol President Resigns Amid Beijing Probe
- No. 1 Alabama is even recovering its own fumbles for touchdowns now
- Latest OnePlus 6T teaser further shows off the in-display fingerprint sensor
- Microsoft unveils Project xCloud game streaming service