Rumours are rife that the new OnePus 6T could be revealed as soon as next week with an official-looking invite, posted on Weibo, suggesting a launch is taking place in India on October 17. OnePlus India has also announced that customers can buy an Amazon.in e-Gift Card worth Rs 1,000 during the Great Indian Festival sale that can be redeemed to buy the OnePlus 6T, when the device goes live for open sale on November 2. Last month, the company confirmed that the phone willcome with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Taking to its official Twitter account, OnePlus has scheduled October 30 as the launch date for the OnePlus 6T.
Young England squad sees Sancho handed first call-up
Inherently I care about the project in a way that maybe would be hard to find in something else. The board have been fantastic for the freedom to bring young players through".
While you can't buy the phone on the day if you go, the previous two launches have seen fans with tickets get cool exclusive goodie bags, as well as immediate hands on with the phone at the event.
"Together, OnePlus will celebrate the announcement of the OnePlus 6T by hosting the biggest ever Community event in the company's history". We assume the listing was pulled from Amazon India as it was published too early by accident. But, unfortunately, it requires quite a lot of space and the company had to ditch 3.5mm audio jack in the OnePlus 6T. Unlock The Speed on October 30. The video mentions that the smartphone will also launch in New York City on October 30 as well - at 11am EDT - which is the same time as 8:30pm IST, implying the event will occur simultaneously.
Inside, OnePlus 6T is said to come packed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core and come in multiple RAM + storage configurations-6GB RAM+64GB storage, 8GB RAM+128GB storage and 8GB RAM+256GB storage.
- Jury Finds Jason Van Dyke Guilty Of Murdering Laquan McDonald
- Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Victim Speaks Out Hours Before Expected Supreme Court Confirmation
- Africans love US Great First Lady
- Trump decries calls to impeach Kavanaugh as an ‘insult to American public’
- Interpol President Resigns Amid Beijing Probe
- 'Austerity is over': spending on public services to rise, says May
- Washington hails productive Kim-Pompeo talks, mulls new Trump-Kim summit
- Amy Schumer, Emily Ratajkowski arrested in anti-Kavanaugh protests
- Sonic-boom UFO show! SpaceX launches satellite, lands rocket booster in California
- No. 1 Alabama is even recovering its own fumbles for touchdowns now