Barbara Bush, one of the twin daughters of former President George W. Bush, married actor and screenwriter Craig Coyne in a private ceremony in Kennebunkport, Maine, on Sunday, according to Fox News. The bride wore a custom light ivory Vera Wang wedding dress with spaghetti strap detail and a cowl draped neckline. She told People that she kept with tradition by wearing a bracelet that her grandfather, former President George H.W. Bush, gave her grandmother Barbara, who died in April, as her "something borrowed" and a pair of earrings from her sister Jenna as her "something blue". "There were so many happy tears", Hager 36, told her colleagues at Today on Monday.
Laura had a family-only wedding at the family's Kennebunkport, Maine, home, and was surrounded by her nearest and dearest including her parents and twin sister, Jenna Bush Hager. "Laura and I are so proud of our compassionate, daring, fierce, kind, intelligent, loving daughter".
Former president George H.W. Bush and his granddaughter Barbara Bush at her October 7 wedding.
Former President George Bush took on another important role this weekend, walking his daughter down the aisle at her wedding.
Barbara's aunt, Dorothy Bush Koch, served as officiant of the wedding.
Unemployment rate falls to 3.7 percent, lowest mark since 1969
This week, Amazon announced that it will raise the minimum wage for all USA workers to $15 per hour, starting in November. The politically sensitive goods trade deficit with China surged 4.7 percent to a record high of US$38.6 billion.
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine - Former first daughter Barbara Bush has gotten married.
The couple - who were set up by friends on a blind date last November - was very discreet during their brief romance, having never even been photographed together at events.
The lower-profile of the Bush twins (sister Jenna Bush Hager is a co-host of the "Today" show) had started wedding rumors when reports surfaced that an invitation was out for friends for a "celebration" of the couple on Friday in NY, where they live.
The couple will live in NY.
- Trump decries calls to impeach Kavanaugh as an ‘insult to American public’
- PM May tells divided party: Don't play politics with my Brexit plan
- Young England squad sees Sancho handed first call-up
- Berbatov predicts Newcastle v Manchester United
- Amid Earthquake And Tsunami Recovery, Indonesian Volcano Erupts
- Jurgen Klopp says Man City are 'biggest force in football'
- Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Victim Speaks Out Hours Before Expected Supreme Court Confirmation
- Tesla's Musk mocks US agency just days after settling with it
- Jury Finds Jason Van Dyke Guilty Of Murdering Laquan McDonald
- Baby Braves blanked in Atlanta’s 1st playoff game since 2013