"I know we are in the beginning of October and you look to tables all around Europe and in numerous leagues the tables in September, October, they don't reflect what is going to happen in a few months later or even in the end of the season".
The pair's relationship has dominated headlines in recent weeks after they were caught having a war of words on the training ground. Don't get that anxious about what the manager said about you or the coaching staff.
"It looks to me as though they're not interested in playing for Jose Mourinho anymore".
Chilean worldwide Sanchez, who was part of a swap deal involving Henrikh Mkhitaryan going to Arsenal in January, has endured a horror start to his Old Trafford career.
"This summer at a meeting of the coaches, I met Mourinho".
The story surrounding Manchester United is getting more and more engaging by the minute.
United States and Canada reach trade deal
However, he said he needs to be assured that Mexico is going to fix weak labor laws and enforce new worker protections. Wenweipo, a pro-Beijing newspaper based in Hong Kong, ran an article on October 2, titled, "Canada and the U.S.
"If Mourinho does not get on with Paul Pogba and they don't communicate much, then fine".
The Sun is reporting that Mourinho has "lost the dressing room" and suggests that patience among the club's hierarchy with the manager is "waning".
Mourinho did at least agree that it was important for United to win against Newcastle, explaining: 'That's true.
Pogba was stripped of captaincy duties last month after informing Mourinho that he wants to leave United and he was openly critical of the manager's tactics after the 1-1 draw against Wolves.
Already nine points adrift of English Premier League leaders Manchester City and Liverpool, it now appears a question of when and not if Mourinho goes, with an unhappy squad now mirrored by disgruntled fans and outspoken former players. But given the fact that a manager like Sir Alex has backed him once, it truly proves that he still has what it takes in order to rebuild the legacy of Manchester United.
"In the past, you'd say United aren't the kind of club to just sack a manager".
- Russian Federation bilateral summit: Here’s what Modi-Putin meet holds, 5 key points
- The White House keeps editing its transcripts in curious ways
- Sox finish off historic season with rout of Yankees
- Apple, Amazon deny claims Chinese spies implanted backdoor chips in company hardware
- McConnell says senators will get Federal Bureau of Investigation report on Kavanaugh
- Messi puts on a show to sink Spurs at Wembley
- Kavanaugh faced police questioning over 1985 bar brawl
- Manchester United BOOED OFF by fans after dour draw with Valencia
- 1000s rally as Erdogan opens mosque in Cologne
- Montgomery County Sheriff 's Office joins fight against breast cancer