This improved performance should result in faster menu navigation and app switching, but more importantly it enables 4K video streaming when the Fire TV Stick only supports video up to 1080p. The Fire TV Stick 4K is a brand new product Amazon just released, and it comes with an all new Alexa remote, too.
Included with the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is Amazon's new Alexa Voice Remote. And it now has volume control buttons as well. It will be available for pre-order starting today, 3 October for $50 in the USA, £50 in the UK.
Both devices will be available for pre-order today, and they will start shipping on October 31st.
The Alexa Voice Remote will start shipping on the same dates for $30 / £30 / 30 when bought separately. The team also invented an entirely new antenna technology and combined that with a powerful 802.11ac Wi-Fi chip that optimizes for a more seamless 4K UHD streaming experience..
"Alexa would be backward-compatible, So if you have a current Fire TV, you will be able to use your existing remote and use Alexa on Fire TV" Gupta said.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Is Playable Right Through Chrome, If Google Picks You
Normally, " Assassin's Creed Odyssey " requires an Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or reasonably powerful gaming PC to play. Participants will be able to stream this week's Assassin's Creed Odyssey on their desktop or laptop via Chrome.
Previously, the Fire TV Stick had a price tag of $40 (£40) and only offered 1080p, with no HDR support.
The remote is compatible with all Fire TV devices available in India. Our new quad-core processor delivers a fast and fluid experience and support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+ provides an fantastic picture. It costs $49.99, a $10 increase from the standard 1080p Fire TV Stick.
The new streaming stick is available for pre-order on Wednesday and will begin shipping on October 31. It will land in the United Kingdom on the 14th of November.
The new Alexa Voice Remote adds an infrared transmitter and dedicated buttons for power and volume control, letting users control their connected TV, soundbar, cable box, and other devices without using a separate remote.
- Kavanaugh faced police questioning over 1985 bar brawl
- United States and Canada reach trade deal
- Tottenham Lose Key Men Ahead Of Barcelona Clash
- McConnell says senators will get Federal Bureau of Investigation report on Kavanaugh
- Trump Administration to Deny Visas to Same-Sex Partners of Queer Diplomats
- Saudi king 'might not be there for two weeks' without U.S. support
- Manchester United BOOED OFF by fans after dour draw with Valencia
- What The FBI Is Looking For In Its Brett Kavanaugh Investigation
- Duke & Duchess of Sussex have made their First Official Visit to Sussex
- Cubs Lose Against Brewers, Face Must-Win Situation Tonight