Mayorga says Ronaldo invited her and others to his hotel room to party.
Mayorga said that after the alleged attack she was paid $375,000 to stay quiet.
The shattered model gave an interview to German news magazine Der Spiegel where she described how Ronaldo persisted in his sexual advances despite her numerous rebuffs. But an earlier version allegedly had a written admission where it said "she said no and stop several times".
"What they said today, fake - fake news", the footballer said.
The Juventus superstar has denied the allegations claiming that the people that accused him only want to promote themselves by using his name. Yeah, but it is part of the job. "I am a happy man and all good", Ronaldo said.
Ronaldo's attorney, Christian Schertz, did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment. Ronaldo had taken her by the arm and insisted she join his friends before convincing her to let him buy her a drink.
Optimism mounts for an imminent NAFTA deal
One big uncertain question for USA and foreign automakers is whether US tariffs on Canadian steel will be lifted. Trump blames NAFTA for causing USA manufacturing jobs to move to low-wage Mexico and is demanding major changes.
According to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Aden Ocampo-Gomez, Mayorga did not provide an assailant's name or location of the alleged assault in her 2009 complaint, CNN reported. They called the account a "journalistic fiction" that contained "unattributable and unsubstantiated allegations" that were "untruthful and false", according to the lawsuit.
According to Der Spiegel, there were a series of questionnaires included in the settlement files wherein Ronaldo denied the claims.
After she refused his demand to perform oral sex and said she wanted to leave, Ronaldo pulled her into a bedroom and anally raped her while she screamed "no, no, no", the complaint said.
She told the publication she didn't process what happened until she got into her auto.
The report added that Ronaldo's team would be pursuing "moral damages in an amount corresponding to the gravity of the infringement, which is probably one of the most serious violations of personal rights in recent years".
"Every day, she lives it", Mayorga's mother Cheryl says in the Der Spiegel piece.
Ronaldo has been named player of the year five times and transferred to Juventus from Real Madrid this summer for 100 million euros ($161 million).
Ronaldo's girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, is standing by him as well.
- CDC Report Shows Over 80,000 Flu-Related Deaths In US Last Winter
- Sturridge Scores Late Stunner To Salvage Point
- Search for Maddox Ritch comes to tragic end
- Venezuela's Maduro making surprise UN trip as pressure grows
- Cardi B turns herself in to police, charged with endangerment and assault
- Supply managed farmers to get compensation as a result of trade deal
- Lionel Messi & Sergio Busquets benching best for Barcelona, claims Ernesto Valverde
- Iranian President Urges EU’s Practical Measures to Save JCPOA
- Trump asks FBI to probe claims against Kavanaugh
- Steelers Rumors: Teams Haven't Been Aggressive In Le'Veon Bell Trade Talks