Officer Andrew Lava, a spokesman for the New York Police Department, confirmed that the platinum-selling rapper, accompanied by her attorney, surrendered at the 109th Precinct, was arrested and released with a "desk appearance ticket" to return to face the charges at a later, unspecified court date.
The musician, whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, was charged with two misdemeanors counts of reckless endangerment and one misdemeanor count of assault, an NYPD spokesperson told CNN.
The charges involve a fight and assault in the Angels Strip Club, in NY, on 29 August when Cardi B, along with some in her entourage, is alleged to have thrown furniture recklessly, causing injuries to employees' feet and legs. The alleged victims - who have now been identified as Jade and Baddie Gi - allege Cardi ordered a hit on them over Jade's alleged involvement with the rapper's husband Offset. Two women aged 21 and 23 "were attacked with chairs, bottles and other items".
Tropical Storm Rosa nears Mexico’s Baja California coast
Rain is expected to begin Sunday afternoon in southeastern California and Arizona, where 2-4 inches is likely to fall. Moisture from Hurricane Rosa will lead to the possibility of record rainfall and flash flooding next week .
"We are aware of no evidence that she caused anybody any harm from that night", her lawyer, Jeff Kern, told reporters.
"We expect the matter to be resolved expeditiously". "I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that 6 weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically", she said at the time. She also claims Cardi made numerous threats on social media.
On Monday, she was filmed exiting the police station in Queens, dressed in a beige skirt suit and white blouse, escorted by burly bodyguards into a waiting SUV, making no comment to a bevvy of cameras.
- Steelers Rumors: Teams Haven't Been Aggressive In Le'Veon Bell Trade Talks
- Optimism mounts for an imminent NAFTA deal
- Five reasons Liverpool will tear apart Chelsea on Saturday
- How The FBI Will Investigate The Brett Kavanaugh Allegations
- CDC Report Shows Over 80,000 Flu-Related Deaths In US Last Winter
- 'They were laughing': Ford says her attacker was Kavanaugh
- Indonesia searches for survivors after devastating quake, tsunami
- Venezuela's Maduro making surprise UN trip as pressure grows
- One and not done: Brews-Cubs, Rockies-Dodgers in tiebreakers
- Search for Maddox Ritch comes to tragic end