Pogba has been linked with a January move to Barcelona, while Juventus are also reportedly interested in buying the World Cup victor, who became football's most expensive player when he left the Serie A giants to return to United in August 2016.
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw has been praised for his selfless actions in the aftermath of the club's humiliating 3-1 loss to West Ham United at the weekend. "I left Alexis out and I think Martial is not a player very, very focused on his defensive duties".
"Did you see their starting eleven?".
Manchester United are now occupying 10th position on the Premier League standings with ten points after seven games played this term.
The United boss defended a tactical switch to bring in Scott McTominay alongside Chris Smalling and Lindelof in a back three and the decision to play Anthony Martial instead of the misfiring Alexis Sanchez, who was not even in the squad.
The Chile global forced his exit from the Emirates in January after threatening to wind down his contract and United beat eventual champions Manchester City to his signature after agreeing an eye-watering £500,000-a-week deal.
Australian TV chief quits after demanding journalist be sacked for upsetting PM
This comes four days after the surprise sacking of former ABC managing director Michelle Guthrie . Former ABC chairman Justin Milne following his resignation on Thursday.
"I think the hierarchy and the people who run the club, people like [executive chairman] Ed Woodward, are having conversations at that level as to where they go from here".
"We are not very good in transition", Mourinho said. It was not good enough from a Man United team with all the talent we have.
"I can have complaints with quality and mental approach", Mourinho said.
Mourinho's time at Old Trafford may be running out, particularly if he fails to summon a response when United host Valencia in the Champions League on Tuesday.
United are anxious to hang on to one of the world's most marketable players but all the signs are that they are sticking with Mourinho for now despite their desperately poor start to the season, which has seen them muster just 10 points from seven games.
One that got trickier once United was so easily picked apart by a West Ham side with only four points from six games before Saturday.
"We were not aggressive and intense enough to close that shot", Mourinho said.
- Optimism mounts for an imminent NAFTA deal
- One and not done: Brews-Cubs, Rockies-Dodgers in tiebreakers
- Tropical Storm Rosa nears Mexico’s Baja California coast
- Lionel Messi & Sergio Busquets benching best for Barcelona, claims Ernesto Valverde
- Replacements for Jose Mourinho at Manchester United
- Relax, the Real Fed-Funds Rate Is Still Zero
- Arsenal boss Emery happy with 2-goal Welbeck: Contract talks?
- Lindsay Lohan accused of trying to kidnap refugee children in Instagram livestream
- How The FBI Will Investigate The Brett Kavanaugh Allegations
- 'They were laughing': Ford says her attacker was Kavanaugh