He added: "I think the fact they're away from home and I feel like there's a weakness at the back with Chelsea".
Hazard's sublime first-half opener at Stamford Bridge - his seventh goal of the season - looked like giving the Blues another victory over Liverpool three days after the Belgian's Carabao Cup victor at Anfield.
"The first ball he missed it was not the right position".
Chelsea star Eden Hazard claims he has "retired" his famed knee slide celebration, citing adverse after effects as the reason behind the move.
Klopp, however, was untroubled by his side's frustrations in front of goal.
Roberto Firmino saw a header hooked off the line by David Luiz as the visitors kept Chelsea pinned back, before Sturridge rescued a result with a curling strike from almost 30 yards out that left Kepa with no chance.
"It's important for every club to try to pick up points and these games are important, but even if you drop points in these games it's about having the consistency throughout the whole season because this is just one game in 38 anyway".
The Blues are now occupying third position while Liverpool are first on the standings in which a win for Maurizio Sarri's side will send them to the top of the table.
Replacements for Jose Mourinho at Manchester United
To compound the Portuguese coach's misery, the Red Devils suffered a surprise 8-7 penalty shootout loss to Frank Lampard's side. Paul Pogba came out in the aftermath of the stalemate with the promoted side to criticise Manchester United's tactics.
"I think at the end of the season we can have four or five players over 10 goals". Both teams deserve a point, we only had more chances, like we did on Wednesday.
Salah paid for his profligacy before the break when he was replaced by Shaqiri 24 minutes from time.
Sturridge salvaged Liverpool's unbeaten start to the Premier League with a long-range effort beyond the reach of Kepa Arrizabalaga, the world's most expensive goalkeeper, in the 89th minute.
The former Chelsea man scored an outrageous goal from outside the box in the final moments of the game.
Chelsea emerged victorious when the two sides last met in the league in May, and boast a slight edge over Liverpool in this fixture's history.
- Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge has scored 17 Premier League goals as a sub - only Olivier Giroud (19) and Jermain Defoe (24) have scored more off the bench in the history of the competition.
The biggest bonus for Klopp is Daniel Sturridge.
"We have started only two months ago I think [we are doing] very well".
- Passenger Plane Misses Runway, Crash-Lands in Ocean
- Yale Students Protest Kavanaugh Confirmation Process | Connecticut Public Radio
- Everson Griffen in hospital following hotel incident
- Trump sparks unintentional laughter from members of the UN General Assembly
- China Rules Out New Talks with United States to Resolve Trade Dispute
- Elon Musk’s fortune takes a $1.5-billion hit after SEC lawsuit
- Wolves wanted Simmons in potential Butler trade
- 'They were laughing': Ford says her attacker was Kavanaugh
- Oculus Quest, Facebook's standalone VR headset, launches next spring for $399
- Canada PM says won't be rushed on NAFTA, new deal not guaranteed