Chelsea levelled the contest through Emerson Palmieri's close range finish which needed intervention from the video assistant referee (VAR) to check for offside before being awarded.
Having inflicted their first defeat of the season, Chelsea will now look to halt table-topping Liverpool's winning start in the league on Saturday when the two clubs meet again at Stamford Bridge.
When asked if he thought it was realistic that he could challenge to be Liverpool's number one in the future, Mignolet said: "I don't really think about that in those terms".
When it was put to Zola afterwards that Sky Sports pundit and former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher had said Hazard was the Premier League's best player, the Italian said he felt the assessment was correct. "I don't think it was that hard from the club [to keep him this summer]".
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has vowed to "strike back" as his team face Chelsea in a Premier League game this weekend.
Prosecutor to Ford: I'm 'Very Sorry' You Feel 'Terrified'
But, he added: "There is nothing in this process to make me comfortable that this process is about fairness, truth and evidence". She is a respected career sex crimes prosecutor from Arizona, who began Thursday's hearings by striking a sympathetic tone.
Is Hazard one of the best in world football right now?
Pep Guardiola's side will expect to pick up three more points when they host Brighton & Hove Albion at the Etihad. That was one reason for the line-up to make it a bit easier, but in the end we know he is a good footballer so it is not a proper test for him.
"We all know we could have stopped that goal (on Wednesday), but he used the situation".
It maintained the Blues unbeaten season so far and took them into the fourth round of the cup as Maurizio Sarri quietly goes about making the West London side serious challengers on all fronts.
"He is one of the best coaches in the world at the moment", Sarri said of Klopp.
According to Neil Jones, Klopp says the exchange between himself and his wide man was simply because he wanted him to play in Mo Salah with a free-kick Liverpool had in the last second of the game. Maybe the Premier League, maybe the Champions League.
- Sturridge Scores Late Stunner To Salvage Point
- Relax, the Real Fed-Funds Rate Is Still Zero
- Search for Maddox Ritch comes to tragic end
- Arsenal boss Emery happy with 2-goal Welbeck: Contract talks?
- Passenger Plane Misses Runway, Crash-Lands in Ocean
- Trump sparks unintentional laughter from members of the UN General Assembly
- Some GOP governors call for delay on Kavanaugh vote
- China's Foreign Minister rejects claim of Chinese meddling in upcoming United States election
- Fortnite High Stakes and v5.40 update delayed over controller bug
- Yale Students Protest Kavanaugh Confirmation Process | Connecticut Public Radio