After heading the Gunners in front after four minutes, Welbeck rounded off a fine team move for the second before the interval.
Arsenal started the game well and opened the scoring early on as Danny Welbeck was left free to head home from a pin-point Matteo Guendouzi corner to make it 1-0 in the 5th minute. "We hope to see a lot more of him in the first team".
The 27-year-old only played 11 minutes as England reached the semi-finals in Russian Federation, but it prevented him hitting the ground running under new Gunners boss Unai Emery on his return to the club.
He continued: "There are three things when we are speaking about an individual".
The Gunners have won their last four games in the Premier League to bounce back from a hard start to the 2018-19 season. I know they are in the previous year of their contract with the team, and they are working and speaking with the club.
Oculus Quest, Facebook's standalone VR headset, launches next spring for $399
No wires, no connected laptops or phones, just a headset, and two controllers... that's the dream that the Oculus Quest promises. The Quest also comes with touch controllers , much like the Rift, giving you the tools you need to game in virtual reality.
"Tonight, it's a good performance from every player and also Danny Welbeck, he worked with two goals, helping us".
For Brentford, they return to their Sky Bet Championship promotion bid with manager Dean Smith making seven changes. Like I said, it is doable. "I think the first goal knocked a little bit of the stuffing out of us".
"We want to progress as far as we can in the tournament - if you can draw the lowest team at home in the draw then it gives you the best chance of doing that, so no disrespect to Macclesfield".
'One possibility is to give the players who are playing less in one competition to take minutes and these responsibility going forward'. "We forced a very good team into mistakes and nearly took them to penalties at the end".
- Some GOP governors call for delay on Kavanaugh vote
- Trump assails Boulder woman accusing Kavanaugh: ‘She admits that she was drunk’
- Instagram founders clash with Zuckerberg, leave Facebook
- Yale Students Protest Kavanaugh Confirmation Process | Connecticut Public Radio
- Bill Cosby Deemed 'Sexually Violent Predator' by Judge
- Aadhaar: India Supreme Court upholds controversial biometric database
- China's Foreign Minister rejects claim of Chinese meddling in upcoming United States election
- Iran oil minister says hopes OPEC will not follow USA orders
- Men: Dark Phoenix Trailer Teaser Hits, Full Trailer Tonight
- Tom Thibodeau Says Minnesota Won't 'Make A Bad Deal' For Jimmy Butler