She even spoke about the casting couch saying that they will cast all the others in the movie except the lead actress, who will only be cast by the lead actor, leaving it to him entirely. The 34-year-old actress has alleged that veteran actor, Nana Patekar is a sexual harasser.
Incidentally, Nana denied the allegations levelled against him then, saying that Tanushree was like his daughter. He has always been rude and abusive towards women. In an interview to ZoomTV, the actor, who debuted in Bollywood with Aashiq Banaya Aapne and was last seen in 2010 film Apartment, recounted how Nana Patekar allegedly sexually harassed her when they were shooting for Horn "Ok" Pleassss. I was told the producers had called them to set. On one side we had the media and on the other side we had the political party workers. Tanushree's auto was vandalised. "So, I got off my vanity van and head towards our vehicle". "She was informed before hand that the song is an item number, but once we began shooting she started to object to certain dance moves that involved the dancers and the lead actor Nana Patekar to touch her, which she was not comfortable with". She said she had complained against Patekar's misbehaviour to producer Sami Siddiqui and director Rakesh Sarang, but no action was taken.
She revealed that after she refused to do a steamy scene with an actor, he called people from a political party who vandalised her vehicle.
She pointed out that while it is people like Nana Patekar who are problematic, assumptions are made about people like her - since she is a heroine who does glamorous roles and photoshoots, she would be "easy" as well.
USA crude stockpiles fall for a fifth week to 2015 lows
Trump resumed his attacks on OPEC Thursday morning amid oil prices that have climbed to their highest level in two months.
He took to Facebook to express his disgust about this dark side of the industry and wrote, "Tanushree Dutta exposes Dark side of Bollywood again". I know Nana Patekar wanted to do was an intimate sequence with me.
She also said, "Everyone has gossiped about this but they've never spoken".
"They called me a slut, an unprofessional. when I spoke about it eight to ten years back. If such big stars will keep working with these culprits then there's no hope for any movement to happen". "So when we filed the police report, they filed a counter complaint and because of the counter FIR, my dad, hair dresser and spot boy had to go through so much harassment over the next couple of years", Tanushree Dutta added.
- Bill Cosby Deemed 'Sexually Violent Predator' by Judge
- Trump says Brett Kavanaugh accusations 'totally political'
- Trade War With China Could Cost Auto Industry Billions
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expects to be fired
- China Rules Out New Talks with United States to Resolve Trade Dispute
- Rob Gronkowski Confirms That He Threatened Retirement Over Trade To Lions
- Oculus Quest, Facebook's standalone VR headset, launches next spring for $399
- Trump Dismisses Claims of Second Kavanaugh Accuser, Notes She Was ‘Inebriated’
- China's Foreign Minister rejects claim of Chinese meddling in upcoming United States election
- Men: Dark Phoenix Trailer Teaser Hits, Full Trailer Tonight