"Yeah, it happened. Brady's my quarterback, that's all".
And after the loss, Gronkowski confirmed the report - and all of the other ones, even - as being the truth. However, Gronkowski learned about the proposed trade and threatened to retire if was dealt to Detroit despite the Lions' significant New England connections with GM Bob Quinn and head coach Matt Patricia. "I'm not going anywhere without Brady". Tom Brady dropped to throw, felt a little delayed pressure off the edge and just whipped the ball 50 yards downfield to no one in particular.
The Patriots finally called off the trade, likely leaving the Lions very disappointed.
He made that clear to Bill Belichick, and that ended all trade talks back in April. It was at that point, the both sides reconciled.
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expects to be fired
ABC News' Mike Levine reported Rosenstein is "is now on his way to the White House , expecting to be fired once he gets there". Bush administration and continued in through Barack Obama's administration.
Detroit refused to let the five-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback get any closer.
In the end, it looks like a bullet dodged for the Pats. The reigning MVP managed to complete only 14-of-26 passes for 133 yards, a touchdown and an interception, while his new wideout, Josh Gordon, who came over this week from the Browns, was inactive with a hamstring issue.
On Sunday, Gronk led the Patriots with four catches for 51 yards as the offense struggled overall.
Tight end Jacob Hollister, who has shown promise as a receiving target, also was also inactive.
- Rafale-deal: Hollande's bombshell catches BJP in crossfire, opposition strengthens attack
- Several members of Iran's elite military guard killed in parade gun attack
- AC Milan, Arsenal, Chelsea headline 48 Europa League teams
- Browns fans go after Bud Light Victory Fridge after win
- Man charged after Spanish golfer found dead on Iowa golf course
- Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate: 'That It Happened Or Not, I Have No Idea'
- Jack Ma says 1m U.S. jobs promise no longer feasible
- Trump suggested Sahara wall to stem migrants
- Senate candidates Cruz, O'Rourke square off in fractious debate
- Joshua overpowers Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles