Hazard told Sarri after returning from the September worldwide break with Belgium and his hat-trick in the 4-1 win over Cardiff that he was exhausted. "I hope to qualify before the last match of the group, but maybe six or seven players need to rest in the future".
Despite spending much of the first half under pressure, West Ham actually crafted the better chances, but Michail Antonio - starting in place of the injured Marko Arnautovic - squandered two presentable opportunities.
"It was too slow, moving the ball to create the gaps or our movements without the ball, and that is why we couldn't score".
"I know that the Premier League is a very competitive competition".
"In Italy, it's possible".
Sarri did not expect such a string of results, but he knows in the Premier League danger lurks at every turn and is not underestimating a West Ham side he rates highly despite having just one win from five games.
West Ham boss Pellegrini: Yarmolenko proved himself Premier League class
Yarmolenko seems to get it. "I think Marko played very well against Everton and we hope he will have recovered for the next game". Their start has been good with lots of good moments in their games, and other moments like in their last match against West Ham.
Heading into this weekend as the Premier League's top scorer, Eden Hazard's performance was particularly disappointing.
"It's important for me to showcase my talent, obviously a year ago I played in defence and now in midfield, I'm just cherishing it".
"I don't know. For an English team, the Europa League is a very hard competition".
Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored goals within three minutes of each other early in the second half at Emirates Stadium.
Souness reckons Chelsea could challenge for the title if they had a goalscoring centre-forward, with strikers Alvaro Morata and Olviier Giroud only netting once between them this season.
Yarmolenko seems to be taking the joke in good humour, with the video captioned "about last game" with three laughing-crying emojis, and he can be heard chuckling off-camera.
- Browns fans go after Bud Light Victory Fridge after win
- Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate: 'That It Happened Or Not, I Have No Idea'
- Senate candidates Cruz, O'Rourke square off in fractious debate
- Joshua overpowers Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Trump suggested Sahara wall to stem migrants
- Allegri says Cristano Ronaldo has 'nothing to prove' at Juventus
- Rafale-deal: Hollande's bombshell catches BJP in crossfire, opposition strengthens attack
- Bishop Franco Mulakkal likely to be arrested
- Cristiano Ronaldo escapes extended ban for red card against Valencia
- Rob Gronkowski Confirms That He Threatened Retirement Over Trade To Lions