Mourinho said: "If we had played against Wolves like we played against Tottenham, then I think we win".
"A fair result, Wolves deserved it".
"I want him to play totally fresh, so he's not playing [against Wolves]". The way we started we were lucky to be the first team to score. They had that, we didn't.
United certainly have momentum ahead of Saturday's visit of Wolves after beating Young Boys 3-0 in Wednesday's Champions League opener.
"I could say we were exhausted, Champions League, terrible pitch [at Young Boys of Bern] - the body suffers the different impact on an artificial rather than actual grass - not coming home after the match".
Meghan Markle's Mom Doria Attends Kensington Palace Event Celebrating Duchess's Cookbook Release
At one point, Meghan addressed the crowd like a true pro, talking for three full minutes without notes about her "first project" as a royal.
"I could go in this direction but Alexis Sanchez and Jesse Lingard didn't play". We come home with a good spirit, we come home let's say in peace because we recover.
"Big stability in the team, the young ones are young boys with good potential and you can see the work of the coaching staff and the team is a really really good team".
Asked if his players needed to improve their attitude, he replied: "Come on, this is something you learn when you are a kid in the academy, you don't need experiences at the highest level to learn that".
"And I could say [we were] exhausted, Champions League, terrible pitch [at Young Boys], the body suffered a different impact than a match in natural grass, not coming home after the match". It was a mental thing. 'We made it quite easy for them to cope with our supremacy in last 20 minutes.
Not for the first time United looked a little panicked by a conceded goal - they pushed forward but their shape and confidence was no longer there. Jose Mourinho said in the pre-match press conference that he expects this to be a tough season and that's exactly what it's looking like.
"So, they got this season, the Portuguese national team goalkeeper [Rui Patricio], they got [Joao] Moutinho, who is one of the players of the 100 caps club. And I think we have to do better".
- Moon returns home after North Korea trip
- Joshua overpowers Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Unai Emery gives injury update on Lucas Torreira ahead of Everton clash
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren excited about Josh Gordon joining Patriots
- Several members of Iran's elite military guard killed in parade gun attack
- Russian Federation says OPEC, non-OPEC to discuss output scenarios in Algeria
- Lionel Messi is the Champions League's hat-trick king
- Bishop Franco Mulakkal likely to be arrested
- Dam breach retires power plant in North Carolina
- Cristiano Ronaldo escapes extended ban for red card against Valencia