Yes, folks, Josh Gordon is a New England Patriot and Tom Brady's newest target.
On Wednesday morning, Gordon was listed on the roster, and the trade between the Patriots and the Cleveland Browns hit the transaction wire. His struggles with substance abuse cast a heavy shadow over his career. However, they recently made a decision to part ways with him, and the Patriots traded a fifth-round pick to acquire him. While this all does depend on Gordon, his hamstring is reportedly alright and he should be playing Sunday against the Detroit Lions.
Samsung's Galaxy A7 sports company's first triple camera
The Galaxy A7 not only boasts of an impressive triple lens system, but also comes with an attractive design as well. Created to make life more convenient, the Galaxy A7 comes with Bixby4, Samsung Pay5 and Samsung Health.
As Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports, the Patriots have officially added Coleman to their practice squad days after cutting him.
For the Patriots, there is certainly a risk when it comes to trading for Gordon, but the upside of what he can bring to the team is well worth it.
The 5-foot-11, 185-pounder is a veteran of two National Football League seasons with the Cleveland Browns (2016-17). Both players suffered concussions in the Week 2 loss to the Jaguars.
- Moon returns home after North Korea trip
- Moon Jae-in lands in North Korea with agenda - ‘irreversible, permanent peace’
- Kavanaugh denies allegation anew, arrives at White House
- Jimmy Butler requests trade from Timberwolves
- Zane Gonzalez was kicking with groin injury Sunday, Browns sign new kicker
- Korea summit economic pledge raises sanctions-busting fears
- Poland suggests 'Fort Trump' as U.S. weighs military base
- Flash Flood Warning as Remnants of Florence Move Through N.H
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Says He Will Visit Seoul
- OPEC sees global oil supply as robust