The Palace announced the royal foodie's support on Monday of Together: Our Community Cookbook, which will benefit a community kitchen founded as a necessity after the deadly June 2017 Grenfell Tower fire, which left the apartment building's tenants with nowhere to prepare meals.
Together is comprised of more than 50 recipes from a group that became known as the Hubb Community Kitchen, named for the Arabic word for "love".
Today, Meghan introduced them to her mother before launching the book that she's written the foreword for.
Union Cabinet Approves Ordinance to Criminalise Triple Talaq
He demanded that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should bring a law to protect Hindu women deserted by their husbands. Also, the complaints in a triple talaq case can be filed only by the victim (wife) or a blood relative.
"I'm so excited to see the projects you're going to continue to do in your own community, the community at large, and also how you're going to inspire people globally by sharing your stories and your recipes", she said at the event.
At one point, Meghan addressed the crowd like a true pro, talking for three full minutes without notes about her "first project" as a royal.
Thomas Markle pulled out of the May's spectacular wedding ceremony at the queen's Windsor Castle home after undergoing heart surgery and amid controversy that he had staged photos with a paparazzi photographer.
You can preview two of the recipes featured in the book here on HuffPost UK.
One wrote: "Harry is so proud of Meghan", while another said: "Oh my gosh".
"I immediately felt connected to this community kitchen", Markle says in a promotional video for the book. "Melding cultural identities under a shared roof ... creates a space to feel a sense of normalcy - in its simplest form, the universal need to connect, nurture, and commune through food, through crisis or joy - something we can all relate to".
- All storm signals lifted as Typhoon 'Ompong' moves farther from PH
- Top 8 #dagga memes we found after it was legalised
- Last stand: Syria's rebel Idlib prepares for a losing battle
- Russian aircrew deaths: Putin and Netanyahu defuse tension
- Zane Gonzalez was kicking with groin injury Sunday, Browns sign new kicker
- Lionel Messi is the Champions League's hat-trick king
- China to penalise $60 billion of U.S
- Jimmy Butler requests trade from Timberwolves
- Flash Flood Warning as Remnants of Florence Move Through N.H
- Moon returns home after North Korea trip