Justin Timberlake performed at Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis, with Lady Gaga taking the stage at Super Bowl 51 in Houston and a medley of musicians performing at Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California, including Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson and Gustavo Dudamel.
A spokesperson for the National Football League released a statement to ET regarding who is being considered to perform on Super Bowl Sunday.
The criticism about them not being local is valid. We know lead singer Adam Levine is on "The Voice" and he's talented and there are probably Maroon 5 fans reading this fuming, but - wait, who exactly are Maroon 5's fans?
They're able to adapt their sound to bring in other artists and genres on a regular basis.
Patriots release Corey Coleman to make room for Josh Gordon
The 49ers made calls about Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon after Cleveland announced Saturday they'd be releasing him Monday. Cleveland's preference had been to trade Gordon to an NFC team, a source told Schefter on Sunday.
Adam Levine is going to the Super Bowl!
Here is what Twitter has to say about it: What do you think of the choice? At the time, he told Howard Stern that the band "very actively want to play the Super Bowl". In the meantime, they've played NCAA March Madness in 2016 and again in 2018-just five months ago. It's all falling into place. They don't have any dates between New Year's Eve and February 19, leaving room for a Super Bowl show.
- China to penalise $60 billion of U.S
- OPEC sees global oil supply as robust
- OnePlus is working on a smart TV
- Zane Gonzalez was kicking with groin injury Sunday, Browns sign new kicker
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Says He Will Visit Seoul
- Manchester City vs. Lyon - Football Match Report
- Antonio Brown a no-show on Monday as wheels coming off in Pittsburgh
- Last stand: Syria's rebel Idlib prepares for a losing battle
- Russian aircrew deaths: Putin and Netanyahu defuse tension
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Swedish striker scores 500th career goal in style