Mauro Icardi's superb volley levelled the scores in the 86th minute and Matias Vecino headed a stoppage-time victor at the San Siro.
Since then, Messi hasn't stopped against opponents from anywhere around Europe, with Arsenal being his major victim as he has scored nine times against the Gunners.
However absurd it sounds, Lionel Messi still has an area of his game he needs to improve. In doing so, he darted to the summit of the Champions League top scorers' list thins season and set yet another record in European soccer's elite competition. Netted the second himself after a brilliant turn, curling home from distance to continue his goal-scoring form this season.
"They were very motivated and they have started their league season well".
He is playing about as well as he always has, which is hard to fathom given the utter domination he continues to inflict on what is probably the best league in the world.
Korea summit economic pledge raises sanctions-busting fears
Bruce Bennett, of the RAND Corporation in California, said Moon's strategy could put Seoul at odds with the United States.
PSV Eindhoven lost their defender Samuel Umtiti on the 79th minute for a second yellow card.
In the same group, Christian Pulisic celebrated his 20th birthday in style by scoring a fortunate late goal that gave Borussia Dortmund a 1-0 win away to Club Brugge. "It's not easy because this is the Champions League".
The France global struggled for the club after signing from Borussia Dortmund a year ago.
"It was great to come back after injury to and to be back with the team", said Pulisic, who made his 100th appearance for the club. "Practising them is not the same as taking them in a game", said Messi.
Van Bommel spoke to the media afterwards and stated the opening goal was decisive, "The foul before the free-kick was very important in deciding the game". "In any of us it would be abnormal, but he does extraordinary things and makes them routine".
- Flash Flood Warning as Remnants of Florence Move Through N.H
- Antonio Brown a no-show on Monday as wheels coming off in Pittsburgh
- Kavanaugh denies allegation anew, arrives at White House
- Top 8 #dagga memes we found after it was legalised
- China to penalise $60 billion of U.S
- Jimmy Butler requests trade from Timberwolves
- Last stand: Syria's rebel Idlib prepares for a losing battle
- OPEC sees global oil supply as robust
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Says He Will Visit Seoul
- OnePlus is working on a smart TV