Barr found her character's death to be disrespectful to those "who loved that family" in the original "Roseanne" show.
Barr said she's not happy with the way she'll be written out of the show. "It's done. It's over".
When The Conners premieres on ABC next month, it'll do so without the family matriarch, Roseanne, who is set to meet a rather surprising end ahead of the series premiere.
Goodman also defended his Roseanne co-star and said he knows for a fact that Barr is not a racist. However, she says that tweet was meant to critique the Iran nuclear deal - which Jarrett assisted with and which Barr claims threatens Israel and therefore is anti-Semitic. It's so cynical and disgusting.
Florence begins assault on North Carolina coastline
Forecasters are also warning of catastrophic inland flooding that could swamp homes, businesses, farm fields and industrial sites. Hurricane Florence has now been downgraded to a Category 2 hurricane, with wind speeds at a destructive 110 miles per hour.
She added that when she hit send on Twitter, "I just thought, 'Oh boy, this [tweet] is a good one".
Watch Barr talk about her Ambien use in the clip below.
"The spin-off will continue to portray contemporary issues that are as relevant today as they were 30 years ago", the network said in a statement.
This image released by ABC shows, from left, Sara Gilbert, Jayden Rey, Michael Fishman, Ames McNamara, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Lecy Goranson, and Emma Kenney in a scene from "The Connors", premiering October 16.
- China to penalise $60 billion of U.S
- OnePlus is working on a smart TV
- Vikings waive Carlson after three-miss day, sign Bailey
- "Hazard" warning for Chelsea's rivals
- Donald Trump Blames Hurricane Maria Death Toll On Democrats And "Old Age"
- US Open Champion Naomi Osaka Is Nissan's Newest Ambassador
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Swedish striker scores 500th career goal in style
- No strawberry tampering in WA: minister
- Patriots release Corey Coleman to make room for Josh Gordon
- Pandora Music adds iOS 12 support, teases new Apple Watch app