It was Ibrahimovic's 500th goal of a glorious career and it triggered a Galaxy comeback, scoring another two goals to level the match.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the 500 goal club for club and country in true Zlatan fashion.
Playing for LA Galaxy against Toronto FC in the MLS, Ibrahimovic latched onto a ball dropping over his head, spun and flicked it into the net.
Already 3-0 down, Ibrahimovic pulled one back for Galaxy in the 43rd minute when he tucked away this bamboozling beaut...
A classy Bradley left his talking on the field, simply stating that he's happy with the win and doesn't care much for Zlatan's opinion.
Eliud Kipchoge speaks after smashing Men's Marathon World Record
The women's victor was Kenya's Gladys Cherono , who set a women's record for the Berlin race with a time of 2:18:11. Kipchoge was left with Josphat Boit, who owns a personal best of 59:19 for the half marathon, as his lone rabbit.
Ibrahimovic has now scored 438 times in his club career.
Pogba and Ibrahimovic, both represented by super agent Mino Raiola, were thick as thieves during their 18 months together at Old Trafford and the World Cup victor was clearly delighted for the iconic Swede. Subscribe to our SMS sports service by texting "SPORTS" to 22840.
Add another stunner to the highlight reel of goals he's scored throughout his career.
"Zlatan, I don't know if I have to say the lion, the cat, the dog, I don't know", following which he spun around himself and reenacted the goal. "It came from a cross and I turned around and I hit it". I was just trying to hit the goal and it went in.
- Roberto Firmino breaks silence after horrific eye injury v Tottenham
- Josh Gordon Told Teammate He Would Strongly Consider Playing for Jags
- Still uncertainty as Hurricane Florences path moves south
- S.Africa 'close to war zone' with 57 murders a day: minister
- Donald Trump Blames Hurricane Maria Death Toll On Democrats And "Old Age"
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries
- US Open Champion Naomi Osaka Is Nissan's Newest Ambassador
- Check Out The Canelo vs. GGG II Official Scorecards
- Vikings waive Carlson after three-miss day, sign Bailey
- Last stand: Syria's rebel Idlib prepares for a losing battle