This is the same Josh Gordon who was recently announced as a man who'd be cut by his employer come Monday (should a trade not be worked out by then).
Gordon, 27, is scheduled to make just $790K this season before becoming a restricted free agent next offseason.
Gordon played all 16 games as a rookie, but his series of suspensions for violations of the NFL's substance-abuse policy began the next season.
Crowell made his intentions of wanting the Jets to take a peek at the talented yet troubled Gordon with a quick and candid comment on a Gordon Instagram post.
Some vetting of Gordon's current situation has surely already happened, so these five teams could embrace the risk and bring him in.
Senate Judiciary Committee delays Kavanaugh vote until next week
Dianne Feinstein of California , sought a subpoena for documents from Kavanaugh's time as Bush's staff secretary. Bush White House that had been available to senators only on a "committee confidential basis".
"The obvious answer is he's not here, but that's not to say next week I won't call him up Tuesday and see what's going on", Dorsey said. "This afternoon we informed Josh Gordon and his representatives that we are going to release him on Monday", read the statement in brief.
The Browns have invested a lot of time and energy into Josh Gordon's mental and physical wellness, and have likely reached a point where they feel he is not responding well enough to their interventions, on account of his personal life taking its toll.
While Gordon's story is still unwritten, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter that Cleveland prefers to trade the wideout to an NFC club. It's been a hell of a journey with you guys.
It's not often a stud wide receiver could be available in the middle of an National Football League regular season.
"I wish all of you nothing but the best ..." So, a trade - and not a releasing - is probably the most-likely scenario.
It turned out to be Gordon's final game with the Browns, who are expected to start Callaway in his place Sunday.
- California aims to get all electricity from clean sources
- Arsenal boss Emery: I play Ozil in his preferred position
- Eliud Kipchoge speaks after smashing Men's Marathon World Record
- Arvind Kejriwal calls Mallya's claims on meeting Jaitley 'absolutely shocking'
- 'Please be careful': NSW mum finds needles in strawberries
- Storm surge could be Hurricane Florence's deadliest, most destructive threat
- Still uncertainty as Hurricane Florences path moves south
- The Impact Of Hurricane Florence
- Henry Cavill’s weird and wonderful Instagram adieu to Superman
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Married At New York Courthouse