The saga of Justin Bieber's possible secret wedding to Hailey Baldwin has taken yet another confusing turn, with Baldwin taking to social media to declare that they did not tie the knot, then deleting the message a few minutes later.
Jailey's big news comes after TMZ posted a photo of the couple at the New York City Marriage Bureau on Thursday, where they presumably got their marriage license. "They went ahead and did it without listening to anyone", a source who claims to be close to them said.
The website had earlier reported that the couple made it legal on Thursday at the courthouse, which was first reported by TMZ.
During their time at the courthouse, Justin was reportedly crying and telling Hailey: "I can't wait to marry you, baby". "You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn't want to spend it with anybody else". She also said that she knows you think 21 is too young for her to get married, but she simply disagrees.
"My sister will be my bridesmaid", she smiled.
Nintendo Direct to take place tomorrow, September 13
Although it was recently revealed that not all games will use cloud saving, including some major first and third party titles. You also have the option of a family subscription.
"I think having it in the woods would be so handsome". According to the latest buzz, an eyewitness revealed that the American singer was seen saying to his fiance that he can not wait to marry her and thanked the court official for keeping it on the DL.
While the publication advises young readers that their education should be their priority before marriage, neither Justin Bieber nor Hailey Baldwin attended college, proving that no advice is one-size-fits-all. "And they didn't. I think they love him more than me", Baldwin joked.
Bieber proposed to Baldwin on July 7 during a romantic getaway to the Bahamas and the couple have been living in New York City since.
It is now rumored that the couple, who started dating in June, will have a big ceremony in Canada next week.
The pair were spotted several times from November 2017 to March this year, as it looked like they had rekindled their romance.
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers taking knee injury 'day by day'
- Google to Discontinue Gmail Substitute App - ‘Inbox by Gmail’ by March 2019
- Storm sweep Mystics, win third WNBA title
- U.S. Invites China to Trade Talks as Tariffs Loom
- Apple launches the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Astronauts on International Space Station showcase power of Hurricane Florence in photos
- More than 750000 copies of Woodward's book on Pres. Trump sold
- California aims to get all electricity from clean sources
- Bezos calls Trumps attacks on media 'dangerous'
- Serena Williams: US Open final umpire makes interesting admission over controversy