"As a result, we're planning to focus exclusively on Gmail and say goodbye to "Inbox" at the end of March 2019", Matthew Izatt, Product Manager at Gmail, wrote in a blog post late on Wednesday. One Inbox feature that I use extensively - grouped emails - isn't yet in Gmail and there is no word as to when, or if, it will be coming to Gmail.
Earlier this year, Google added many of these same features to Gmail, including new ones like Smart Compose for faster email drafting.
Search engine giant Google has made a decision to shut down its "Inbox by Gmail" app at the end of March 2019. On mobile devices - Android and iPhones - they can uninstall the Inbox app and download the Gmail app.
High-priority notifications [Gmail app]: The Gmail app was not left out as Google also unveiled high-priority notifications. The sent link leaves your mailbox from where the recipient is able to access it via his Gmail account or another email service.
Astronauts on International Space Station showcase power of Hurricane Florence in photos
Florence is predicted to make an overnight landfall Friday west of Wilmington, NC. East Coast, at a speed of approximately 13 miles per hour (20 km/h).
Google will remove Gmail Offline from the Chrome Web Store on December 3, 2018. The modification comes to be reliable not long after the online search engine huge launched brand-new updates to Gmail from June this year. If you are still using Inbox, you can switch to Gmail. While the company did not mention the correct date, Google released a Support Guide with the goal that Inbox users can make the change to Gmail and adapt to the original email app. All of your correspondence already waiting for you in Gmail.
In fact, given the way Gmail has benefitted from a host of features that originally started at Inbox, the move to shut out the latter can be considered to be a well thought out strategy wherein Inbox served as a testbed of sorts.
Google said that it is making the change so it can focus exclusively on Gmail.
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers taking knee injury 'day by day'
- Arvind Kejriwal calls Mallya's claims on meeting Jaitley 'absolutely shocking'
- Storm surge could be Hurricane Florence's deadliest, most destructive threat
- Nintendo Direct to take place tomorrow, September 13
- Apple has officially killed the home button on iPhones
- Senate Judiciary Committee delays Kavanaugh vote until next week
- More than 750000 copies of Woodward's book on Pres. Trump sold
- Storm sweep Mystics, win third WNBA title
- The Impact Of Hurricane Florence
- Serena Williams: US Open final umpire makes interesting admission over controversy