On Wednesday, as rumors swirled that Henry Cavill was out as the legendary comic book hero Superman, the internet began dreaming of an exciting new casting option.
Warner Bros.' focus now is "Supergirl".
He never says a word in the clip, but he wears a Krypton Lifting Team T-shirt while mock-solemnly raising a Superman action figure. Michael B. Jordan (Black Panther) and Colin O'Donoghue (Once Upon A Time) are two of the names which have received the most attention in the last 24 hours. But "contract talks between Cavill's WME reps and Warners broke down", and now it looks like some other actor may replace the Mission: Impossible - Fallout star.
California aims to get all electricity from clean sources
About 26.9% of the state's generation now comes from hydro, with 26.9% from renewables and 43.3% from natural gas. SB 100 has been a two-year project by de León, who will face off against sitting U.S.
In addition to Man of Steel, Henry also played the iconic character in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Justice League the following year. Later, however, Cavill's agent Dany Garcia posted on Twitter that the situation was still ongoing leading many to believe that Cavill may still be attached to the Superman role.
Right now, the DCEU is in a bit of confusing turmoil as Ben Affleck is reportedly done as Batman and Superman may or may not need to be recast.
Despite all the reports, fans of Henry Cavill should not feel sad about his future as Superman. Cavill's unusual video doesn't give a straight answer as to whether he will continue in the cape or not, but it certainly adds to the mystery.
- Trend Micro apologizes for uploading copies of your browsing history
- England players 'harsh on themselves' at half-time vs. Switzerland - Gareth Southgate
- Incredible video shows plane flying into eye of Hurricane Florence
- Hurricane Florence grows to Category 4; evacuations ordered
- Jeff Fager, executive producer of '60 Minutes,' leaves CBS amid harassment accusations
- Kerala nun writes to Vatican envoy against Jalandhar diocese bishop
- England's Danny Rose: Players held inquest after 'embarrassing' first half vs. Switzerland
- Astronauts on International Space Station showcase power of Hurricane Florence in photos
- Trump rejects Puerto Rico hurricane death toll, blames Dems
- Serena Williams: US Open final umpire makes interesting admission over controversy