The team doctor had checked out his left knee after the Green Bay Packers quarterback was carted off the field in the second quarter.
Sunday marked the first time in franchise history that the Packers won after trailing by 17-plus points entering the fourth quarter, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. After a single knee injury reopened the wounds from lost seasons of recent past, Rodgers plucked every cheesehead worldwide from an autumn of depression and bitterness.
The lead became 20-0 early in the second half but a hobbling Rodgers sparked a tremendous comeback as he threw three touchdown passes to pinch the game from their NFC North rivals.
After the game, Rodgers vowed to play next week against the Minnesota Vikings.
Rodgers completed 20-of-30 passes for 286 yards and three scores in the win.
Mercedes unveils its first fully-electric SUV
An affordable Model Y SUV is slated to join Tesla's high-end Model X crossover and Model S auto , but not before 2020-21. It's been a while coming, but earlier today Mercedes-Benz finally unveiled its first mass-produced electric SUV.
"We have to get ready to play", said Gruden, whose team opens the season as the late Monday night game against the Rams.
Due to severe weather delays caused by lightning, the Miami Dolphins v Tennessee Titans game lasted seven hours and eight minutes - the longest National Football League game ever recorded.
"They would offer the first and third, get back Khalil Mack, pay him this year. and then after this year, knowing they could not afford him long-term, trade him and get back some of those draft picks", Schefter said on Monday Night Countdown.
The Oakland Raiders and first-year head coach Jon Gruden are facing increased criticism for trading Khalil Mack after the former Defensive Player of the Year dominated in his Chicago Bears debut Sunday night. The first was about as bad as it could ever get for Packers fans. "We'll do tests [Monday], and you'll get a better answer Wednesday when I talk". Trubisky called his own number on an option and scored the first touchdown of the Nagy era on a two-yard run to make it 7-0.
- Up to 5 dead in Australia home; man taken into custody
- Jack Ma: English teacher turned internet tycoon
- Delmarva reacts to controversial Nike ad featuring Colin Kaepernick
- Serena Williams fined $17K for rules violations at US Open
- Nations League Highlights: Germany vs
- Olivia Newton-John diagnosed with cancer for 3rd time
- Beware, NFL: Eagles defense may have gotten even better
- England v Spain: My conscience is clear on Mohamed Salah - Sergio Ramos
- BREAKING Rapper Mac Miller is dead aged just 26
- Novak Djokovic sweeps aside del Potro in US Open final