"Harry falls in that category in which we have several players where we have to watch how much they play", he said.
"In the second half we knew how to cope under pressure and that's an important thing for us, that we stuck together in tough moments like in the second half".
Danny Rose came on for Shaw at left-back as the tempo of the match slowed immediately following the Manchester United player being carried off the field, with neither side fashioning any real chances in the following 15 minutes.
"It was hard but we had good spells in the game and we probably created the better chances. But it is a supreme test".
The Three Lions now head back to St. George's Park, where they will turn their attention to Tuesday's game with Switzerland at Leicester City's King Power Stadium.
Saul made just three appearances during World Cup qualifying for La Roja and watched all four matches of their turbulent campaign in Russian Federation, which ended with a last-16 penalty shoot-out loss to the hosts, from the bench.
Drinks with Downer set Papadopoulos towards jail
Papadopoulos tried futilely for months to arrange a meeting between top campaign aides and Russian officials. Speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One on Friday afternoon, Trump distanced himself from Papadopoulos.
"Last summer, we played Brazil, Germany, France and Spain".
Saturday's match at Wembley was Gareth Southgate's side's first fixture since they reached the World Cup semi-finals in Russian Federation.
Thanks to the high pressing of Spain at Wembley these forays forward were seriously curtailed with both time and space being at a premium.
Spain had 54.7 percent of possession against England, a marked contrast to playing more than 1,000 passes against Russian Federation, but they compensated by shutting down their opponents with remarkable efficiency thanks to an intense pressing game, and maintained 85 percent passing accuracy when they did have the ball.
After such a fine start to the 2018/19 season, Luke Shaw has been hit with a fresh injury.
Shaw collected and then looked up before playing the kind of killer pass that can give opposition defenders sleepless nights. England, though, finished the stronger and only De Gea with two more stunning saves from Rashford and the referee denied them at least a share of the points. "De Gea came over the top and just dropped it".
- Magnitude Quake Strikes Hokkaido, Japan, Causing Massive Landslides And 2 Deaths
- Nadal retires to send Del Potro into U.S. Open final
- Tropical storms, depressions and hurricanes quickly forming over Atlantic Ocean
- Up to 5 dead in Australia home; man taken into custody
- Jack Ma: English teacher turned internet tycoon
- Trump calls on Sessions to investigate anonymous NYT op-ed
- Jackson as a young Nick Fury in 'Captain Marvel'
- India celebrates gay sex ruling with dance, chocolate and tears
- Mercedes unveils its first fully-electric SUV
- Serena Williams fined $17K for rules violations at US Open