The Titans had crossed midfield when Jones intercepted a Gabbert pass, and Jason Sanders' 30-yard field goal iced the game with 3:49 to go. That game lasted five hours, 16 minutes.
Tannehill, playing for the first time since a knee injury in late 2016, went 20 for 28 for 230 yards with two scores and two interceptions.
"We just had a post route on and the corner was sitting outside and used our speed", Stills said.
"I'm not using it as an excuse, but I should have made sure I was making the best decision for the team", he said.
Trump calls on Sessions to investigate anonymous NYT op-ed
Monaem Sarker: President Donald Trump's 20 months in office have aged many Americans at least a multiple of that length of time . Trump in 2016, earning him 306 Electoral College votes - versus 232 for his opponent". "They feel the same way".
"I wasn't as sharp as I like to be", he said.
Titans: Adoree Jackson hurt his shoulder on a 26-yard punt return in the third quarter.
Jakeem Grant scored on a 102-yard kickoff return, Stills caught a 75-yard touchdown pass and Jones returned his second interception of the game 54 yards.
The Dolphins marched down the field with a 12-play, 98-yard drive in the second quarter to take their first lead. Lewan was removed from the game following the play. "There are a lot of plays I wanted to have back".
The Titans face Houston in their home opener next Sunday.
ANTHEM: Colin Kaepernick, a leader of the protest movement by NFL players against social injustice, tweeted his support after Dolphins receivers Stills and Albert Wilson knelt during the national anthem.
- Dallas Police Officer Who Shot Botham Shem Jean Identified
- Cheapest 2018 iPhone May Be Much More Expensive Than We Thought
- Jack Ma: English teacher turned internet tycoon
- Anonymous Trump Administration Official Claims Staffers Are Working to 'Thwart' the President
- Southgate vows to stick to principles despite Spain defeat
- Anonymous New York Times op-ed sparks frenzy of amateur linguists, sleuths
- Up to 5 dead in Australia home; man taken into custody
- Nadal retires to send Del Potro into U.S. Open final
- Former campaign adviser to Pres. Trump sentenced to 14 days in prison
- Novak Djokovic sweeps aside del Potro in US Open final