First, and most importantly, he's a victor. "James is a year better than he was last year at this time". Secondly, he's a players' coach-the kind of guy free agents seek out each spring. He's also concerned about another massive workload before he gets that long-term deal, hence the situation the two sides now find themselves in.
Roethlisberger knows the offense is going to have a challenge from the entire Browns defense, but also realizes Garrett is someone they have to key a close eye on.
"He f-ked us", the player said.
Tomlin will have to keep the peace until and when Bell arrives... whenever that will be.
Bell forfeits $852,941 for every week he misses.
Myanmar reporters jailed for breaching official secrets act
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Myanmar Knut Ostby said the UN was "disappointed by today's court decision". The government maintains they were detained for breaking the official secrets act.
Bell has not signed a $14.5 million tender as the team's designated franchise player, and it's unclear when he plans to return to the team. Here's a guy who doesn't give a damn, I guess, so we'll treat it as such.
Bell may not have expected to be called out by his peers, however, who should understand that all players have an extremely limited window to make as much money as possible. He's chest bumping and all that.
I think most people would choose the latter. I know I would have, if I could do it all over again.
If he signs his franchise tender before then, he'll be free in 2019 (unless the Steelers sign him to a long-term deal after the season or apply the franchise tag for a third time, which becomes the quarterback tender by rule).
The Steelers' locker room has the right to be upset with Bell, of course.
Bandit passes: Burt Reynolds, who was one of the most iconic American actors of the past 60 years, has passed away at 82. However, if you consider AP, Frank Gore, etc., backs that have carried heavy loads while lasting into their thirties, they could of bet on his talent to last just as long without jeopardizing his career. The former Pitt star is in line to make his first National Football League start on Sunday and he's not too concerned about the circumstances that made it happen.
Outside of football, Bell has also dabbled in music, releasing a 16-song album on SoundCloud in March 2017 under the moniker 'Juice.' He's also been actively involved in a number of charitable organizations, particularly PETA.
- 'Good job Jeff': Trump blames Sessions as GOP lawmakers charged before midterms
- Man shot after pulling gun outside Ice Cube concert, sheriff says
- Alisson mistake: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp 'really happy' with goalkeeper blunder
- Brazil's Lula da Silva barred from running for presidency
- US Open: Roger Federer gives rebel Nick Kyrgios a harsh lesson
- Arbitrator sends Kaepernick's grievance against National Football League to trial
- Brazil's National Museum, home to 20 million items, destroyed in fire
- Malaysian lesbian couple caned in public punishment
- Japan braces for powerful Typhoon Jebi
- Burt Reynolds dies at the age of 82