"Please join us for an Apple special event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino".
A larger 6.5-inch iPhone X Plus. Another leak shows the Apple Watch Series 4 complete with a larger, near-bezel-free display. Those details, as well as the rumored new iPads and Macs, should be revealed at Apple's event on september 12.
One of the earlier iPhone rumors from this year's hype season was the idea one of the models, likely one of the higher end OLED iPhones, would be presented in rose gold. The cameras will be improved from the iPhone X and the processors will be faster. But while we thought we'd have to wait weeks to see the new Apple Watch, we only had to wait hours.
Apple has launched a free fix programme for iPhone 8 handsets that were sold between September 2017 and March 2018 with a manufacturing defect in the "logic board" which has been causing unexpected restarts, frozen screens, and issues with the device turning on.
Massive Apple leak shows official pictures of the unreleased iPhone XS
Lastly, on the software side, it looks like Apple has done some work on the watch face, adding a lot more complexity to it. Apple is one of those companies that makes people wait all year for its new products with bated breath.
And a mid-range iPhone with a 6.1-inch LCD display. Extra features like bringing live sports and news to the TV app were also announced.Apple TV 4K is the first (and only) streaming device to support both Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision.
Apple is widely expected to unveil a trio of new iPhones that adopt most of the features and design elements of last year's iPhone X. Those two side buttons also have a different look to their incarnations on previous Apple Watch models.
As for the Apple Watch, we're again looking at something that largely does not deviate from the Apple Watch as we know it today.
Apple is indeed expected to unroll a new Apple Watch this year, though reading that much into the sparse invites seems a little speculative.
We've reached out to Apple for comment on the reports and will update this story when we hear back.
- Vodafone bets on $8 billion merger to boost Australia business
- 'No Way Back' For Moussa Dembele At Celtic After Late Night Tweets
- Gamer purchased gun used in tournament rampage legally
- 'No reason' for Korea war games right now
- White House counsel Don McGahn to depart in the fall
- Russia's fleet to counter U.S. moves ahead of Syrian offensive
- Sen. Klobuchar Pays Tribute To ‘Mentor’ McCain
- U.S. Open 2018: Tournament apologizes for Cornet's shirt-change code violation
- Saints Trade For Former Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater
- Prince Harry's schoolboy crush finally notices him