Some footballers have an uncanny knack of scoring against certain clubs over and over again, with Manchester United no exception despite their years of Premier League dominance. Manchester United's 3-2 defeat at Brighton was the biggest surprise.
Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been urged to remain in the Premier League by a former Real Madrid striker and Ballon d'Or victor. Throughout his time in the sky blue of Manchester City, Aguero has continued to do what he does best: score goals. He also picked up from where he left off, powering in a brilliant free-kick in Spurs' 3-1 win over Fulham at Wembley.
Jurgen Klopp's side are the only top flight team not to have conceded a goal in their opening two matches and Monday's 2-0 win at Crystal Palace was an example of how their new-found resilience is paying off. In the other matches, Watford, Everton, Leicester, and Bournemouth took maximum points while Cardiff and Newcastle played out a 0-0 draw. He only finished behind Harry Kane (30 goals) and Mohammed Salah (32 goals) in the goal charts last season.
Pope compares Church sexual abuse, corruption to excrement, victims say
In the evening he will join 82,000 pilgrims at a musical festival in the landmark Croke Park Gaelic Athletic Association stadium. The Supreme Pontiff met privately for 90 minutes with eight survivors of abuse at the hands of the Catholic Church.
In the early days of the Premier League, it seemed any team could make an early impact, as was the case with the 1992-93 Blackburn Rovers squad. You've got players like Ruud van Nistelrooy, Eric Cantona, Cristiano Ronaldo, Patrick Vieira, Luis Suarez, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Aguero... But that was until the game on Saturday. Goals from Pedro and Morata put Chelsea 2-0 up within 20 minutes.
It was a great game of attacking football at Stamford Bridge. This game has jokingly been dubbed the "Battle of the Billionaires" courtesy of both clubs being incredibly wealthy, but beyond that, this encounter will serve as an interesting test to see where City are at in terms of reaching that next level. It'll be a chance, too, for the longtime Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere to show his former Alma Mater were wrong to let him leave on a free transfer at the start of the summer, as he lines up for their East End rivals. Arsenal are yet to pick up a point this season.
- Australia PM loses ministers in leadership battle
- Presidency to seek clarity from U.S. embassy over Trump tweet
- Former employer shocked that worker arrested in Iowa woman's slaying
- Hawaii Prepares for Rainfall ‘in Feet’ as Hurricane Lane Approaches
- Zimbabwe's Top Court to Rule Friday on Presidential Election Challenge
- The Network showed a "removable" button on the new Galaxy Note 9
- Verizon makes changes as lawmakers decry firefighters’ woes
- Ex-wife mourns death of playwright Neil Simon
- Impeach me and the market crashes
- China shipowners stop hauling Iranian oil as USA sanctions near