Authorities said they were unsure if there is a second suspect, but police appeared to be scouring the area by land, air and sea and have advised residents to stay away from the area. "We believe the suspect to be 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore, Maryland".
The sheriff's office says multiple people have been killed in the shooting.
Three people, including the gunman, were killed in the shooting, and 11 more were injured.
A statement said: "Complexity is not one of the event organizers in Jacksonville". The victims ranged in age from 20 to 35 years old. The most critical victim was shot in the chest, but is expected to survive.
The shooter "targeted a few people" and shot at least five victims before killing himself, Javaruski said.
The Network showed a "removable" button on the new Galaxy Note 9
Apart from these specs, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, and facial recognition support. But if it's new you're looking for, Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 isn't the phone that should be on your radar.
At the time of the shooting the livestream was showing in-game footage rather than the crowd, but the panic of those in the room could be heard amid the gunfire. The screen shows the controller has been disconnected as the shooting continues. "Don't hesitate to secure your spot", the post read in part. "Then we heard repeat shots and we took off running", said Williams, who participated in the tournament earlier.
Drini Gjoka, who was competing in the event, tweeted about the shooting in the immediate aftermath.
Gjoka tweeted, "I will never take anything for granted ever again".
President Donald Trump has been briefed on the situation, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said.
Florida Governor Rick Scott, meanwhile, confirmed he had offered state support in the aftermath.
- China shipowners stop hauling Iranian oil as USA sanctions near
- Elon Musk: Sleep is 'not' an option
- EPL Star Reveals Details Of Private Chat With Pogba
- Nvidia reveals $800 GeForce RTX 2080 at Gamescom 2018
- Manchester United Placed Toby Alderweireld Low Down Transfer List
- Trump implicated as two of his aides found guilty
- Legendary Aretha Franklin left no will behind upon her death
- New York AG plans criminal investigation into Michael Cohen's taxes
- ADL skewers Trump for tweet on white South African conspiracy theory
- Impeach me and the market crashes