"Wolves from the very beginning of the game to the very end were fantastic, and still you could argue City may have deserved to win on chances, but because of the approach, shape and idea Nuno Santos had about how to set up I think they got what they deserved". However, the City boss says he is in good shape now. We don't have to prove nothing to nobody.
Despite his criticism of the referee, Gundogan is no supporter of VAR, which Premier League clubs voted against introducing this season back in April.
"In the past two weeks in training I've seen the Leroy that I know and we know".
For all of their possession, City were unable to create many meaningful attacks, and were held firm by a resilient Wolves side.
"He is ready with his physical condition".
And Guardiola insisted the winger has already put his World Cup disappointment behind him.
Pep's side can complain about having luck not go their way, as his players came close to scoring multiple times, only to be denied by Rui Patricio and the frame of the goal. He is not playing [not] because we are unhappy with his performance.
Nvidia reveals $800 GeForce RTX 2080 at Gamescom 2018
Nvidia's new Founders Edition design features two fans rather than the company's previous blower-style cooler. NVIDIA has broken from its " GTX " naming scheme, with the "R" in RTX standing for "ray-tracing".
"He came back, he was in the [United] States and made pre-season and stayed there and took a little bit more time to settle and now he is ready". We're not in the best condition.
Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported how Premier League champions Manchester City confirmed that star player Kevin De Bruyne will be out of action for the next three months due to the injury he sustained in training.
"In the last game, Raz [Raheem Sterling] didn't play as he was in a tough, tough game against Arsenal when he was outstanding".
Aguero almost snatched three points with the final kick of the game, but the Argentine's free-kick clipped the crossbar with Patricio well beaten as City drop points for the first time this season. We didn't do a pre-season, played the Community Shield after just a few days.
'Fernandinho had big problems after the game.
Southampton's hard start continued with Harry Maguire's late victor seeing Leicester City earn a 2-1 comeback win, a victory that will have brought much pleasure to visiting manager Claude Puel on his return to his former club.
- Afghan president calls for Eid cease-fire, Taliban to reply
- Trump’s Sunday ‘Tweetstorm’ Lashes out at NY Times, McGahn, Others
- Arsenal vs West Ham, Premier League
- U.S. senator John McCain dies at 81 after losing cancer battle
- Saudi Arabia introduces 'nap pods' for those performing Hajj
- Former employer shocked that worker arrested in Iowa woman's slaying
- Zimbabwe's Top Court to Rule Friday on Presidential Election Challenge
- New York AG plans criminal investigation into Michael Cohen's taxes
- PV Sindhu on Forbes' list of top 10 highest-paid female athletes
- Bull market ignores White House turmoil to set new record