Reports claimed Emery had a heated argument with Ozil this week in training, but the new head coach insisted that wasn't the case.
Arsenal's English striker Danny Welbeck (L) is challenged by West Ham United's English midfielder Jack Wilshere (R) during the English Premier League football match between Arsenal and West Ham United at the Emirates Stadium in London on August 25, 2018.
- Issa Diop is only the eighth player to score an own goal on his Premier League debut and the first to do so for West Ham in the competition.
"He was sick yesterday and we decided he shouldn't play". In the last match of the pre-season, against Lazio, I did it with Lacazette and Nketiah.
"It isn't true", said Emery. These two teams can't afford to finish the day with zero points after three matches, because if you do, then you seriously start considering that come season's end, you might wind up being in the relegation battle.
Manchester United Placed Toby Alderweireld Low Down Transfer List
Mark Ogden says that frustraring transfer periods for Jose Mourinho have forced Manchester United to consider a different strategy.
Pellegrini did not seem to be anxious when asked if there would be doubt creeping in around West Ham after another slow start and predicted where his side will be by Christmas.
"We dominated parts of the game and created a lot of chances".
"The three points are very important today and in the 90 minutes, there were good things but also things to improve", he added.
"It's clear we need to improve and we need to continue working to not concede as many chances as today", the Spaniard said.
"More transition. For the second half we were speaking in the dressing room and to help more inside with two midfielders". But also, the win gives the confidence for the players.
"We need the balance".
"When we do well, they are going to speak about us well".
- Legendary Aretha Franklin left no will behind upon her death
- Afghan president calls for Eid cease-fire, Taliban to reply
- Pope compares Church sexual abuse, corruption to excrement, victims say
- Zimbabwe's Top Court to Rule Friday on Presidential Election Challenge
- Donald Trump Speechwriter Leaves White House After Attending Conference With White Nationalists
- Hawaii Prepares for Rainfall ‘in Feet’ as Hurricane Lane Approaches
- Lombok quake : Indonesian island hit by fresh tremor
- Presidency to seek clarity from U.S. embassy over Trump tweet
- Trump’s Sunday ‘Tweetstorm’ Lashes out at NY Times, McGahn, Others
- Trump implicated as two of his aides found guilty