Nvidia states the RTX cards are the first consumer graphics cards that can handle processing for real-time ray tracing; a rendering technique that traces the paths of rays of light to produce highly realistic animations.
Nvidia launched a new lineup of graphics cards at an event in Germany on Monday. The GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition will be priced at $599 USD, followed by the RTX 2080 Founders Edition at $799 USD, and the RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition retailing for $1,199 USD.
The Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Blower has its Nvidia chip clocked at 1,170 MHz, while the overclocked 2080 AMP variant has a clock speed that is now listed as TBD. Today we are extremely proud to share with you our take on NVIDIA's exciting new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs. The company's going in hard, too, with partnerships that have seen a wealth of games pledge support for the new features of Nvidia's Turing architecture.
Sure, we heard these cards were more powerful than the GTX 1080 Ti, but only when it comes to Ray Tracing. But with Nvidia launching new gaming chips, investors shrugged off a steep decline in the stock last week, sending shares higher.
Impeach me and the market crashes
At nearly the same time, Trump's former campaign chief Paul Manafort was found guilty of tax and bank fraud by a jury in Virginia.
The GeForce RTX platform moreover overlays enhanced virtual reality (VR) possibilities to feel a new level of realism with awesome detailing. In combination with an attainable price tag of $400 or right around it, the RTX 2070 will very likely be the go-to graphics card in the Turing line-up. Nvidia has opted to use the RTX branding this time to highlight the significant ray tracing performance improvement. Some of the features of these editions include out-of-the-box overclocking, dual 13-blade axial fans, the first full-card vapor chamber, enhanced DisplayPort 1.4a with DSC, and a machine-finished forged diecast aluminum cover.
At the top of the stack is the ZOTAC RTX 2080 Ti AMP video card. The 2080 follows with 8 GigaRays/sec, 60 trillion RTX-OPS, and 8GB of memory.
New and enhanced technologies to improve performance of VR applications, including Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering and VRWorks Audio.
Besides those, we witnessed games like Battlefield V that used RTX-based reflections, while Metro Exodus was used as an example for RTX-based lighting, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider showcased the use of RTX-based shadows.
- Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani says ‘truth isn’t truth’
- Urban Meyer investigation could go past initial timetable
- Saudi Arabia introduces 'nap pods' for those performing Hajj
- EPL Star Reveals Details Of Private Chat With Pogba
- ADL skewers Trump for tweet on white South African conspiracy theory
- Elon Musk Tears Up over Tesla Turmoil, 'No Sleep or Ambien'
- Flood crisis death toll jumps to 357
- Lombok quake : Indonesian island hit by fresh tremor
- Gold and Satyameva Jayate collect Rs 45 crore on Independence Day release
- Donald Trump Speechwriter Leaves White House After Attending Conference With White Nationalists