However, to get the game you will have to install it from a third-party source, which is a bit more complicated than just visiting the Google Play Store.
Fortnite is a mega-popular, fight-the-demons, post-apocalyptic video game, and it's about to come out on Android.
The game, for now, is available exclusively on Samsung devices through the company's app store. Perhaps the developer intends to profit from the first early wave of adopters, which will be massive given the time users have waited for the game to arrive on Android. Pirated and stolen versions of apps are often released via APK's.
Epic Games and Samsung also provided a list of devices that will be compatible with Fortnite Beta.
Conservative Party to investigate Boris Johnson's burka comments
He called for him to apologise but said his comments were "trivial" compared with Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech. The panel will decide whether to refer Johnson to the party's board.
Note that you will need to wait about 24 hours after doing so for the app to actually work: When it does, you will see a Digital Wellbeing entry appear in Settings. Will going off market plunge you into Android gloom?
Fortnite has generated over $180 million in just a few months when it was made available in late March.
Malware could infect Android users looking to play Fortnite in a myriad of ways.
If more developers follow Epic's path, then the road to unauthorized and potentially harmful downloads on Android devices will only widen. The company looked to target two birds with one stone as it upgraded the S-Pen and made sure that Fortnite for Android became an exclusive for the Note 9.
- Pep: Let's kick on again
- Stella McCartney on the quality she shares with friend Meghan Markle
- Nintendo Announces Four New Characters For "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate'"
- Moms of 11 children found at New Mexico compound arrested
- Elon Musk’s Tesla Claim Could Land Him in Regulatory Trouble
- Oil slips as trade worries weigh on market
- Iwobi’s not leaving Arsenal - Emery assures
- Mosquitoes in Boise, Garden City Test Positive for West Nile
- Plane crashes after airline employee's solo 'unauthorized takeoff' from Seattle airport
- Six bombshells from Rick Gates' testimony in the Paul Manafort trial