A white variant of the Pixel 3 XL is seen in the images, and it looks to have a glass back hinting at wireless charging capabilities.
The Pixel 3 XL will launch with Android 9 Pie pre-installed, obviously, and will get Google's latest software updates ahead of any other smartphone. The new leaked pictures don't really show off anything new about the device, apart from the new USB-C earbuds that will come with the device itself. Previously leaked images of the Pixel 3 have also shown a notch.
In the box, we see a pair of ear buds that share a similar design to Google's Pixel Buds, but they are wired (with USB-C) and lack the "G" logo on the outside. A resolution of 1440×2960 with a pixel density of 494 is also stated, and there's also confirmation that the device will have just 4GB of RAM. We do have photos of it, however. On the rear we have a single-lens camera along with an LED flash and a fingerprint sensor.
Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson Golf Showdown Set for Thanksgiving in Vegas
The head-to-head battle is scheduled to take place in November at Shadow Creek. Told about the idea later, Woods said: "I'm definitely not against that".
There's also a thick chin at the bottom of the screen, despite the fact that the Pixel 3 XL will use gestures rather than physical buttons for returning to the home screen and accessing recent apps. I certainly wouldn't choose the Pixel 3 XL over the iPhone X or the many Android handsets that are far more attractive.
Update, August 08, 10:51AM ET: More images have been posted alongside an unboxing video that very briefly shows off the Pixel 3 XL in all of its glory as well as the packaging and accessories bundled with the phone. That sounds a lot like the Snapdragon 845, which again would be consistent with rumors about the processor for the Pixel 3. For starters, you can see a notched display, which is reportedly planned for the larger of Google's future phones.
- £35m deal for Yerry Mina cancelled after major disagreement
- John Kasich: Suburban GOP Women 'Turned Off' by Trump's Chaos
- Barcelona Agree Deal For Manchester United Ace, His Days Are Numbered
- Motorola debuts Moto Z3 as Verizon exclusive; 5G MotoMod coming in 2019
- Six bombshells from Rick Gates' testimony in the Paul Manafort trial
- Nigeria Parliament 'takeover': Intelligence head Lawal Musa Daura fired
- Chelsea prepared to sell Thibaut Courtois
- Liverpool's centre back shortage not a problem for Jürgen Klopp
- Rick Gates testifies that he committed crimes with ex-boss Paul Manafort
- Here are the glorious proposed logos for Donald Trump's Space Force