Alisson arrives from Roma where he faced the Reds in the Champions League semi-final last season. "Klavan, shouldn't be too serious, but if Tuesday is too early I don't know yet", Klopp told the Liverpool Echo.
New goalkeeper Alisson started for Liverpool, before Loris Karius was given a rousing reception when he replaced the Brazilian in the second half, just over two months after suffering concussion and making two terrible errors in the Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid.
Match of the Day pundit Danny Murphy has upset some of the fans who once adored him, by highlighting what he believes is the gulf between Liverpool and last season's Premier League champions Manchester City.
There had been wholesale changes - including Loris Karius replacing Alisson on the latter's maiden Anfield appearance - and two substitutes combined to make sure of victory.
"There are no doubts about Hendo".
It has been clear to see that the World Cup victor has been a target all summer long and was close to signing in June, only for the deal to fall through, apparently due to pre-historic medical conditions concerning a knee ligament operation back in 2015.
France U20 star Matteo Guendouzi to have Arsenal medical
Torreira has spent the last season impressing everyone who has watched him, and has continued to do so at the World Cup . The Gunners have been heavily linked with a move for the player, with talks reportedly being held over a summer deal.
"We showed tonight a really nice face and I liked it". "He probably won't play Tuesday and Sunday will be very hard as well", continued the German, who is known to stick to a very rigorous training strategy.
"Hendo for sure was involved in the first goal with a press ball that he didn't win".
"All goalkeepers are different so it takes a bit of time, but this result will help the defence and help him know how we play as well", Robertson said.
The difference this season is that the Merseysiders have greater strength in depth with Fabinho and Naby Keita added increased options in midfield.
Henderson, who reported back for duty on Sunday following his exertions for England at the World Cup, is not expected to start Liverpool's Premier League 2018/19 Premier League season opener against West Ham United on August 12. "Maybe we will do some magic things with the formation on Tuesday".
- £35m deal for Yerry Mina cancelled after major disagreement
- California plane crash: Nasim Ghanadan identified among the five killed
- Barcelona Agree Deal For Manchester United Ace, His Days Are Numbered
- Dana White: Conor McGregor will not be punished for bus attack
- Three dead after strong quake hits Indonesian island of Lombok
- Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson Golf Showdown Set for Thanksgiving in Vegas
- Chelsea prepared to sell Thibaut Courtois
- USA sets date for additional China tariffs
- Rick Gates testifies that he committed crimes with ex-boss Paul Manafort
- Moms of 11 children found at New Mexico compound arrested