Trump gave a full-throated endorsement to state Sen. Asked by Stephanopoulos whether Trump was "playing the race card", Kasich said, Trump "is a divider" and "the chaos" sparked by the president is why the number of people who belong to the Republican Party has declined.
"I think Donald Trump decides where he wants to go", Kasich said of the president's appearance, where after introducing Balderson and praising him, he then focused of his own agenda and his litany of complaints about the media. Troy Balderson (R-Zanesville) who is running for the 12th district seat in Congress against Democrat Danny O'Connor, or he's having trouble remembering which politicians he's flying around the country to support at their rallies.
Trump deleted the tweet minutes after posting.
Trump trained fire on one of his new targets, Democrat Representative Maxine Waters of California.
He blasted the media as "fake news" and said journalists "were bad people". And he basked in cheers as the crowd chanted the campaign staple rallying cry, "Build the wall, build the wall".
France U20 star Matteo Guendouzi to have Arsenal medical
Torreira has spent the last season impressing everyone who has watched him, and has continued to do so at the World Cup . The Gunners have been heavily linked with a move for the player, with talks reportedly being held over a summer deal.
Trump also brought to the stage OH congressman Jim Jordan, calling him "a tough cookie".
John Kasich, a Republican critic of President Trump, said a special election in his state that should be a "slam dunk" for the GOP is instead close, which "doesn't bode well" for his party. "His opponent is a puppet of Nancy Pelosi/high taxes".
The plaudits came two days after Trump mistakenly urged Republicans to vote in the special election for a someone not on its ballot ― GOP Rep. Steve Stivers. He also touted his tariff policies and some approval numbers.
Trump will travel Saturday to OH to hold a rally for state Sen.
He was joined by a familiar face on Air Force One: Hope Hicks, his longtime campaign staffer and White House communications director, who departed the administration earlier this year.
- Chelsea prepared to sell Thibaut Courtois
- India's Iranian oil intakes jump to record high in July
- Man who harassed bison in Yellowstone National Park arrested over disturbance
- Duchess of Sussex's sister takes cruel swipe on her birthday
- Barcelona Agree Deal For Manchester United Ace, His Days Are Numbered
- Liverpool vs Napoli Preview: Alisson to make Reds debut in Dublin
- President Trump Grants California ‘Major Disaster’ Relief for Wildfires
- Chelsea's Courtois wants Madrid move for family reasons, says agent
- Three dead after strong quake hits Indonesian island of Lombok
- Pompeo Leans on Turkey to Release Pastor Brunson: 'The Clock's Run Out'