It seems inconceivable that United would let go of their record signing, and Pogba's camp accept it will be hard to complete a deal before the transfer window closes.
The Red Devils paid a then world-record €105 million to bring him back to the club.
Pogba has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford this whole season and has publicly stated his admiration for the La Liga champions Barcelona.
Paul Pogba is becoming unsettled at Manchester United after feeling manager Jose Mourinho unfairly criticised him this summer, sources told ESPN FC.
'I think the World Cup is the ideal habitat for a player like him to give the best. Why?
'I don't think it's about us getting the best out of him, it's about him giving the best he has to give, ' said Mourinho last month.
Chelsea's Courtois wants Madrid move for family reasons, says agent
Therefore, it's hardly surprising that clubs like Real Madrid have continually had the 26-year-old on their radar . Maurizio Sarri has already conceded that he can do little at the moment to influence the goalkeeper's future.
Mourinho has taken plenty of heat for not putting Pogba in a position to succeed at Manchester United, and some have even theorized that if things don't change, Woodward will be tasked with picking one or the other. Because it's closed for a month, where he can only think about football.
However, the fact that Raiola is touting Pogba to Barcelona - apparently with his client's blessing - is a worrying development for United after a hard pre-season, and comes so close to United's Premier League opener at home to Leicester on Friday. Where he's with his team on the training camp, completely isolated from the external world, where they focus just on football, where the dimensions of the game can only motivate.
United were in talks to sign centre-back Mina before the deal was cancelled due to a row over agent's fee.
Pogba endured a turbulent time at Old Trafford last season.
The Old Lady want the deal completed before the transfer window closes.
Pogba has been linked with the Catalan giants throughout the summer and it was reported yesterday that United had turned down a cash-plus-players bid for the France global.
- Trump administration wants to roll back Obama-era mileage standards
- Russia Demands USA to Close Military Base in Syria
- Motorola debuts Moto Z3 as Verizon exclusive; 5G MotoMod coming in 2019
- India's Iranian oil intakes jump to record high in July
- Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson Golf Showdown Set for Thanksgiving in Vegas
- Liverpool vs Napoli Preview: Alisson to make Reds debut in Dublin
- Guardiola: I'm going to learn a lot from Maurizio Sarri
- Arsenal hand Iwobi new deal, sell Akpom to PAOK
- Mendocino Complex Fire as of Thursday morning — FIRE MAP
- Payrolls rise 157,000 in July