Klopp told Liverpool's official website, "We should not waste time".
All in all, this newly assembled Reds squad was a musically gifted bunch - except for Fabinho, who was hopelessly out of tune having been nearly entirely overcome by stage fright beforehand.
Ings joined Liverpool from Burnley for just £6.5 million, meaning the Reds are in line to make a big profit on the forward who has been plagued by injuries during his time at the club.
"We play a role and there is a certain value on that and Alisson is a world-class goalkeeper", Begovic said.
Why Trump Imposed Sanctions on a Key NATO Ally
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the two ministers had played leading roles in Brunson's arrest. Language that calls for the release of Brunson and others has also been included in a defense authorization bill.
"This initial training session has been useful for me to see what our playing style should be in the Premier League".
Loris has also been linked with a move away from Liverpool, though no official talks have been held and as yet the German remains at Anfield.
Roberto Firmino could feature for Liverpool this weekend after returning for pre-season training. "A game in midweek but in the summer holidays should be an opportunity, against a really good opponent - it's a really important game for us, it's not "some game" - to show up with our supporters".
"Pre-season is hard so I think you do need to get four or maybe five, six, seven days away preparing".
"He obviously has a real presence, he's smart, he's very nice and it's good to have him around", Klopp continued.
He will be looking to step up his preparations to be fit in time for the opening Premier League game of the season against West Ham United.
- 'Meyered' in controversy: OSU coach placed on leave
- North Korea reportedly developing new missiles
- Pedro signs Chelsea contact extension
- Mendocino Complex Fire as of Thursday morning — FIRE MAP
- Satellite Images Suggest North Korea Is Up To Something Once Again
- Russia Demands USA to Close Military Base in Syria
- Apparently Prince Harry's Sweet Ride Can Now Be Yours
- Bottas unhappy at being called 'wingman' to Hamilton
- USA to launch new initiatives to expand Indo-Pacific economic engagement
- USA accuses Russian Federation of 'pervasive' election meddling