Klopp told Liverpool's official website, "We should not waste time".
All in all, this newly assembled Reds squad was a musically gifted bunch - except for Fabinho, who was hopelessly out of tune having been nearly entirely overcome by stage fright beforehand.
Ings joined Liverpool from Burnley for just £6.5 million, meaning the Reds are in line to make a big profit on the forward who has been plagued by injuries during his time at the club.
"We play a role and there is a certain value on that and Alisson is a world-class goalkeeper", Begovic said.
Loans to get costlier as RBI hikes repo rate again
The Bank of England is expected to hike interest rates to their highest level for nearly a decade on Thursday. If you have a variable-rate mortgage on a property, your monthly payments are expected to increase.
"This initial training session has been useful for me to see what our playing style should be in the Premier League".
Loris has also been linked with a move away from Liverpool, though no official talks have been held and as yet the German remains at Anfield.
Roberto Firmino could feature for Liverpool this weekend after returning for pre-season training. "A game in midweek but in the summer holidays should be an opportunity, against a really good opponent - it's a really important game for us, it's not "some game" - to show up with our supporters".
"Pre-season is hard so I think you do need to get four or maybe five, six, seven days away preparing".
"He obviously has a real presence, he's smart, he's very nice and it's good to have him around", Klopp continued.
He will be looking to step up his preparations to be fit in time for the opening Premier League game of the season against West Ham United.
- Tesla aims to build 6,000 Model 3s per week by late August
- Mendocino Complex Fire as of Thursday morning — FIRE MAP
- Russia Demands USA to Close Military Base in Syria
- Dragon Ready for Return Ahead of Commercial Crew Announcement
- USA accuses Russian Federation of 'pervasive' election meddling
- Satellite Images Suggest North Korea Is Up To Something Once Again
- Mars Close Approach: How to view the celestial event
- USA to launch new initiatives to expand Indo-Pacific economic engagement
- North Korea reportedly developing new missiles
- Pedro signs Chelsea contact extension