The Brazil-born Italian had been tipped to become the long-term successor to Fernandinho for the Premier League champions. If that was not the case then Fernandinho last season would not have extended the contract, and now Gabriel. "His courage, his fight to put every effort for the team is incredible". We can not allow Gabriel to go out for another club because he is so young.
Sarri has only been in his new position since July 14 and will still be fine-tuning his approach and looking at players who could make an impact.
City signed the 20-year-old for £10m from Vasco da Gama last summer before sending him on a season-long loan to Girona.
"Gabriel has improved a lot since he came", Guardiola said at his press conference ahead of the weekend's Community Shield game against Chelsea. It will also be his first experience of England's iconic stadium.
Is Zidane Really Going To Replace Mourinho At Old Trafford?
The Sun cites one case of an unnamed player in a panic asking the TV channel he gave an interview to erase an answer he gave them. United are set to be without a host of their stars for the club's Premier League opener against Leicester City on August 10.
"We will see", Guardiola is quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
"We would like [to keep Douglas Luiz] but he does not have a visa or a work permit yet", Guardiola explained. The midfielder played only 17 games in Spain, mostly as a substitute, but has impressed during pre-season to the extent Guardiola believes he can deputise for Fernandinho. City is a huge Club and it is getting bigger and bigger so I just want to say thanks for everything. "In fact, we were talking about how good the new signings were and how they would help us". "If, at the end, we decide to bring in another one it will be because they can be a special player for the future, not to have one more player for the numbers".
The former Wigan Athletic ace who converted a penalty for the Super Eagles at the World cup in Russian Federation is being tipped to lift the Blues even as new coach Maurizio Sarri is hoping to win a title even before his first season at the Stamford Bridge.
"So, I'm so satisfied - all my period here, even the first year - with the squad we have".
- Virat Kohlis maiden Test ton in England keeps things even
- Satellite Images Suggest North Korea Is Up To Something Once Again
- Tesla aims to build 6,000 Model 3s per week by late August
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha takes on Chrissy Teigen in Twitter showdown
- Why Trump Imposed Sanctions on a Key NATO Ally
- Remains from North Korea likely American soldiers who fought at Chosin Reservoir
- Mars Close Approach: How to view the celestial event
- Judge raps prosecutors over testimony on Manafort's luxuries
- Pedro signs Chelsea contact extension
- Zanu-PF wins majority in Zimbabwe parliament elections, officials say