The Daily Express claim Chelsea have weighed up their options, and although the club were once open to the sale, Courtois will now not be departing.
Sarri has openly stated that he wanted to speak to them face-to-face before any decision was made about their futures and that will finally be possible when they return to Cobham.
Chelsea have made the surprising announcement that Spanish attacker Pedro has signed a contract extension with the Chelsea-based club.
'Pedro is a top player.
"He has a fantastic team, fantastic players and squad - I think he has conditions to do good work".
Trump’s belief you need an ID to buy groceries becomes a meme
He predicted DeSantis will win against Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam in the state's August 28 Republican primary. While the reasons for the early arrivals are plentiful, many said they're there to show support for the president.
Morata's Chelsea career to date has not been easy and Wednesday's match was another hard one, as his profligacy effectively cost the Blues a win. "I think he'll move on".
"It's important for me to continue with Chelsea, I am comfortable here and want to win new titles and trophies", he told Chelsea's website. "He will stay with us [in the first team] for the season".
"We are going to improve a lot because of his ideas here in England". So I hope to see from my team another step forward'.
Sarri also revealed what his lineup against Pep Guardiola's Manchester City would look like.
Cesc Fabregas is doubtful for the game after picking up a knee injury in a friendly against Arsenal on Wednesday.
'The players are not at a top level, ' he added. Maybe he was exhausted.
- Demi Lovato Road to Recovery Met with 'Complications'
- Is Zidane Really Going To Replace Mourinho At Old Trafford?
- Satellite Images Suggest North Korea Is Up To Something Once Again
- No reason to believe remains returned by North Korea are not American
- Virat Kohlis maiden Test ton in England keeps things even
- Remains from North Korea likely American soldiers who fought at Chosin Reservoir
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha takes on Chrissy Teigen in Twitter showdown
- Judge raps prosecutors over testimony on Manafort's luxuries
- Zimbabwe election rigged? MDC claims vote results were 'manipulated'
- Trump Now Says 'Collusion Is Not A Crime'