It involves a slow moving auto, with the person jumping out of the vehicle and dancing to the first few lines of Drake's track, "In My Feelings", on road mostly in the middle of traffic. Jaylen Norwood risked his life while doing the viral dance when he got hit by a auto.
It was comedian Shiggy who spread the trend by posting the video on Instagram where he was seen dancing to the song. The Gulf Emirate of Abu Dhabi has now ordered the arrest of three "famous" social media users for taking part in the viral challenge. "Kiki Challenge is not worth the fun.#InMyFeelings Keep Delhi roads safe for all", tweeted Delhi Police.
The Kiki challenge requires the participant to alight from a moving vehicle dance to the song and then climb back into the auto. "Instead, by indulging in banned Kiki dance and uploading the video thereof in social website, she has instigated others to follow suit".
Further, police in Spain have warned drivers against the challenge, saying they could be charged if caught.
Stephen Colbert Addresses CBS Boss Les Moonves Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Six women told The New Yorker that Moonves sexually harassed them. "Make no mistake, Les Moonves is my guy", he said. Les is now married to CBS anchor, producer, and TV host Julie Chen , with whom he shares an 8-year-old son, Charlie.
The police also mentioned that people performing the challenge are being watched.
Under the picture of a man with a garland around it was written, "In loving memory of KK - Loving boyfriend of Kiki, died while doing the Shiggy".
Police have also issued warning advisories. This has actually left the police anxious as the trend is turning out to be deadly with people injuring themselves. In one clip a woman's handbag is stolen while attempting the challenge. In Boynton Beach, Florida a young man was hit by vehicle while attempt the In My Feelings challenge, according to WGHP.
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha takes on Chrissy Teigen in Twitter showdown
- No reason to believe remains returned by North Korea are not American
- Trump touts economy: 'These numbers are very, very sustainable'
- Zanu-PF wins majority in Zimbabwe parliament elections, officials say
- Sen.: Family separation is 'official kidnapping, child abuse'
- Trump Compares Treatment of ‘Alfonse Capone, Legendary Mob Boss’ to Paul Manafort
- Colombian Cartel Puts $70,000 Price On The Head Of Drug-Sniffing Dog
- Rand Paul announces he'll support Brett Kavanaugh
- Bottas unhappy at being called 'wingman' to Hamilton
- Zimbabwe election rigged? MDC claims vote results were 'manipulated'