The 25-year-old was reportedly revived with Narcan, which one of her friends kept on hand in case something ever happened.
SINGER Demi Lovato has not yet been released from hospital following a drug overdose due to "complications".
The rep also stated that some of the information being reported is "incorrect" and Lovato's family "respectfully ask for privacy and not speculation as her health and recovery is the most important thing right now".
Meanwhile, her ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama has been by her bedside, visiting her three days in a row last week alone.
'Like all of you, I have nothing but love in my heart for her. Lovato's family and manager just want Demi to get healthy and they are focused on getting her healthy and taking it day by day. There is no need for negativity towards the ones who care about Demi at this time.
Newcastle should swoop for Marega to provide partner to Muto
Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic is close to completing a move to newly-promoted Fulham in a £22M deal which could rise to £27M.
"Please remember that when you take out our phones and start typing".
Vitale took to Instagram on Sunday to set the record straight.
A second insider adds, "It's too soon to say what the next steps are in terms of entering treatment".
The "Tell Me You Love Me" singer's family and friends are hoping she checks into rehab, but ultimately the decision will be hers.
An insider recently explained she is awake and responsive, and it is "safe" for her to leave hospital.
"She had a sober coach who she cut out of her life a few months ago".
- Colombian Cartel Puts $70,000 Price On The Head Of Drug-Sniffing Dog
- Rand Paul announces he'll support Brett Kavanaugh
- USA to launch new initiatives to expand Indo-Pacific economic engagement
- Stephen Colbert Addresses CBS Boss Les Moonves Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump’s belief you need an ID to buy groceries becomes a meme
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha takes on Chrissy Teigen in Twitter showdown
- Sen.: Family separation is 'official kidnapping, child abuse'
- Facebook's US$119 billion one-day loss makes USA history
- No 3-D gun plans in Pennsylvania, company agrees - for now
- Iranians criticise Trump's offer of talks