"He has the conflict, not the president", Giuliani said.
After showing a video clip of Giuliani saying that, "Late Night" host Seth Meyers declared, "Nothing makes me happier than imagining Donald Trump personally doing the hack". Fallon's Trump listed some examples, explained why Rudy Giuliani is doing a great job, and moved on to other news.
"[Cohen] said that he was in President Trump's office, [and] Donald Trump Jr. walked in and told him about the Russian meeting", Giuliani said. "Did not happen. Two witnesses demonstrate that". Trump has also asserted he didn't know about the meeting. Giuliani said Trump and senior campaign officials did not know the meeting was taking place.
Great-grandmother and two children killed in California wildfires
When Jason Campbell returned on Friday, he found their home of five years was gone, along with an RV and a boat. The fire broke out on July 23, 2018, which forced tens of thousands of people to flee from their homes.
Now, full disclosure: Rosenberg worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation under former Director James Comey, who, if you've kept track of the Russian Federation inquiry at all over the past year or so, you know has some major beef with the president.
In particular, prosecutors say they will introduce evidence that a chairman of one of the banks allowed Manafort to file inaccurate loan information in exchange for a role on the Republican campaign and the promise of a job in the Trump administration that never materialised. He added, "I think we'd win it".
"I believe we are coming toward the end, so I'm talking to some of the people that were involved in the original part of the investigation", he said.
Colbert also called out Giulini's flip-flopping over the believability of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, calling upon a popular character in The Lord Of The Rings: Gollum.
The video comes after Giuliani has been slamming media about coverage of the Cohen tapes and after he mysteriously posted the word "You" on Twitter, which led to a collection of memes, GIFs, and jokes that kept social media entertained on Sunday. "Because Trump and McGahn knew of Flynn's misstatements to the FBI, they would have understood the legal jeopardy Flynn was in: it is a felony to lie to the FBI-precisely the federal criminal charge Flynn would later plead guilty to".
- Sen.: Family separation is 'official kidnapping, child abuse'
- Yankees sign Happ from Blue Jays
- Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha takes on Chrissy Teigen in Twitter showdown
- Soybean price chart shows why Trump is helping farmers amid trade war
- No reason to believe remains returned by North Korea are not American
- Trump’s belief you need an ID to buy groceries becomes a meme
- Manafort trial begins in biggest test yet for special counsel Robert Mueller
- Giuliani says he's not sure collusion is a crime
- 2 children, great-grandmother killed in Northern California wildfire
- Anger as report on missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 provides few answers