According to investigators, two men and a woman removed the shark Saturday afternoon from an open tank where visitors can pet the sea life.
They got away in a pickup truck, which Police Chief Joseph Salvaggio says was recovered Monday evening.
A man has been arrested in connection with the theft of a horn shark from a public aquarium in San Antonio, Texas. Miraculously, the shark was found unharmed by the police later and has now been returned to the San Antonio Aquarium. They left the aquarium with the shark in the stroller.
Miss Helen is now being held in quarantine as staff tests the water she was held in and acclimates her back into the aquarium environment. Salvaggio said the person, who has not been identified, confessed to the crime. Once inside, they placed other animals in danger when they emptied a bucket full of bleach solution used to clean equipment into a display's filtration system.
India excludes 4 million people from draft citizens list in Assam state
The Trinamool Congress had given a notice for suspension of business for the discussion, but the notice was rejected. The process took off at pace after the BJP government in Assam took oath in 2016.
An aquarium employee had noticed the abduction and had immediately alerted management. "And when we got into the garage and into the house, it looked like nearly a mock-up of (the aquarium)", he said.
Authorities said the thieves could face felony theft charges and possibly federal charges as well. He seemingly abandoned the woman and other man seen in the video.
UPDATE: The San Antonio Aquarium provided KENS 5 with a screenshot of this post, where someone is apparently trying to sell the shark.
The aquarium said managers raced to the parking lot and caught up with the suspects - who denied access to both the vehicle and the stroller. She said she told him she had seen water leaking from the baby stroller.
- Molinari dedicates Open triumph to 'hero and idol' Costantino Rocca
- 2 children, great-grandmother killed in Northern California wildfire
- NY is kicking Spectrum out of the state for ‘recurring failures’
- Newcastle should swoop for Marega to provide partner to Muto
- Great-grandmother and two children killed in California wildfires
- Soybean price chart shows why Trump is helping farmers amid trade war
- Palestinian Teen Who Slapped Soldier to Be Released from Israeli Jail
- Perry Endorses Push to Impeach Rosenstein
- Facebook's US$119 billion one-day loss makes USA history
- Colombian Cartel Puts $70,000 Price On The Head Of Drug-Sniffing Dog