The 2016 PFA Player of the Year faces a fight for a starting place when the full squad is reunited in Manchester, particularly after City's title success in the Premier League, which they won with a record 100 points.
"But we are not going to break any records in the Premier League any more, it is impossible, nearly impossible".
"I'm going to defend you until the last moment of our lives in the press conference, but in there I will tell you the truth", Guardiola tells his players in one dressing room clip. When Liverpool spend this money it is because they believe it is best for them.
Manchester City romped past the competition in the previous season to lift their maiden Premier League trophy under Pep Guardiola. We really suffered against them. Rondos and small-sided games are key to maintaining those skills, but the players ran through punishing drills, to improve touch and movement, mainly under the guidance of coaches Lorenzo Buenaventura and Mikel Arteta.
The Mail are reporting that Deportivo La Coruña defender Fabian Schar could be set for a move to Tyneside - with the 26-year-old keen to leave the Spanish club after their relegation from the top flight last season.
Nine Injured in Shooting in Toronto
Fourteen people, including a young girl, were shot in the incident near downtown Toronto , police in Canada's biggest city said. Footage from the scene shows a man walking along the footpath before pulling a pistol and firing through a restaurant window.
Asked who represents City's biggest threat to retaining the title, he said: "I think Chelsea". If they believe it's the best for them, it's flawless for them.
He scored twice in the final against Spain and was deservedly named as the tournament's best player.
"I've been brought on as a player and now I feel more mature and comfortable, playing with the first-team players". "Nobody knows what will happen this season, nobody". "I'm not a guy who says you are the second, you are the third, you are the fourth, they are free to take decisions like a manager".
"I'm more physical and I'm working hard - hopefully I can get to where I want to go".
- Fiji fans reign supreme at Rugby World Cup Sevens
- Donald Trump issues shocking threat to Iranian leader
- Jurgen Klopp makes no apology for U-turn over spending at Liverpool
- Trump warns Iran to 'never, ever threaten' US or suffer consequences
- Tesla Asks Suppliers for Cash Back in a Bid to Achieve Profitability
- Heat wave set to bake the county
- Chicago Cubs deliver signed baseball after fan steals foul ball from child
- Rubio: We need to stand with intelligence community
- Barcelona confirm Malcom signing a day after hijacking Roma bid
- Erdogan says treatment of Germany's Ozil racist and unacceptable