The Canadian women finished seventh at Rugby Sevens World Cup tournament in San Francisco on Saturday after beating Russian Federation 22-10. "I can't wait to go home and show it back off to New Zealand".
If they get past the United States, the Black Ferns could be headed for another high-profile collision with archrival Australia in Saturday night's final.
In their second match of the day, the quarter-final against Ireland, Blyde again found her way across the chalk, increasing her tournament tally to five with a hat-trick of her own.
They finished seventh overall.
The Springbok Women ended in 14th position after losing 22-0 against Brazil in the 13th-place playoff.
Fiji coach Gareth Baber was satisfied at how his team had coped with the pressure of the tournament's new straight knockout format.
Allan Bunting's side kept a clean sheet through yesterday's opening two knockout games, before overcoming a relentless US side in the semifinals, coming from 14-12 down to win 26-19 in a thrilling final four match-up.
Attention on Sunday will turn to the men's competition, where New Zealand will also be bidding to retain their title.
Pakistan election polls latest: Cricketers support Imran Khan for Prime Minister
Legendary bowler Wasim Akram is among the most vocal supporter of Imran Khan's party Tehreek-e-Insaf. The former agriculture minister in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is contesting polls from PK-99, Kalachi.
"We've worked it well and the players have delivered what they needed to today", Baber added.
France, who had upset Australia in the previous round, led 7-0 at half-time before New Zealand recovered to win through tries from Kurt Baker and Joe Ravouvou.
"They're winners. And they've come into a group of boys that are also winners", Baber said.
The Boks led 7-0 early through a seven pointer from Selvyn Davids, but that was as good as it got as England fought back to win 29-7, after leading 17-7 at halftime.
"We've been preparing really well", he said.
Captain Tom Mitchell was acutely aware of the brutality.
It seems an anomaly that a side that has won the last two World Series and has another win and six second-place finishes in the nine years before that is yet to win any of the most prestigious sevens tournaments.
SA Points' scorer's v Ireland - Tries: Siviwe Soyizwapi (4), Justin Geduld (2), Werner Kok.
- ‘Troublemaker’ Trump pursues ‘ignorant diplomacy’ - Iran hits back at US
- Trump warns Iran to 'never, ever threaten' US or suffer consequences
- Donald Trump issues shocking threat to Iranian leader
- Christian Pulisic inspires Borussia Dortmund to victory over Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp makes no apology for U-turn over spending at Liverpool
- Mueller seeks immunity for five witnesses in Manafort case
- Fortnite Battle royale hits $1 bn earnings milestone
- Microsoft Q4 strong as commercial cloud revenue hits $6.9 billion
- North Korea's provocation level has dimmed, US Commander says
- Neymar rejects Ronaldo’s role at Real Madrid