The Liverpool Echo's James Pearce believes Origi will spearhead the spending, with the Belgian out of favour and performing poorly during pre-season.
Clearly Fekir is still keen on a move to Liverpool and hopes it will happen in the future.
Interestingly, other reports don't mention the under-fire goalkeeper as part of the £100m worth of outgoings, though.
Christian Pulisic inspires Borussia Dortmund to victory over Liverpool
Liverpool last week completed the signing of Alisson from Roma for £65 million - the highest ever transfer fee for a goalkeeper. Later, the 19-year-old followed up with a spectacular goal in the 89th minute to put Dortmund one goal ahead.
Not content with winning practically every single trophy under the sun, it seems the former Spain number one is interested is procuring the Nobel Peace Prize with his attempt to downplay Liverpool's Loris Karius' errors that proved so costly against Casillas' former club, Real Madrid, in the Champions League Final.
The Reds boss admits he knows the team must now start delivering silverware, even if those around them continue to improve as well. "Learning from our mistakes will make us stronger and accept them more human". "We have the highest ambitions, 100 percent". But as we edge closer to the start of the season, he could give more minutes to some of the first choice players.
"Other teams, of course, will do transfer business as well".
Benfica are the record Portuguese champions with 36 titles to their name, though they had to settle for second last term, finishing seven points behind Porto. City brought in (Riyad) Mahrez. "It's not about pushing through my thoughts or saying "No, I don't want to buy players, I don't want to pay big money" and then in the end Liverpool FC is not successful". Brazil striker Jonas - scorer of 34 goals a year ago - has made the journey to the U.S., though Croatian midfielder Filip Krovinovic has been left behind as he recovers from a torn cruciate ligament. That's a nice plan as well. I knew he was good but I don't watch German football too often, ' Sturridge told the club's official website.
'I sit next to him in the changing room and we have a lot of banter; my French is awful but I try my best.
- Rubio: We need to stand with intelligence community
- Nine Injured in Shooting in Toronto
- Trump meets Putin after denouncing 'stupidity' of USA policy on Russian Federation
- Neymar rejects Ronaldo’s role at Real Madrid
- Jason Roy faces fitness test ahead of England's ODI decider with India
- Mueller seeks immunity for five witnesses in Manafort case
- Israel fires tank shell at Hamas post after suspects cross Gaza border
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Reportedly Pistol Whipped, Robbed And Kidnapped
- Israel’s ‘nation state’ law: what it is and why critics are outraged
- With eye on 2019, government slashes GST rates on 100 items